chapter 7

Justin P.O.V

Later that night Fredo went home and took Camila with him. Now it was just me and my baby. I was sitting down on the couch with my legs up on the coffee table and Ariana's head was in my lap and I was playing with her hair. We were just watching tv and eating ice cream.

Ariana P.O.V

Justin was playing with my hair while I had my head on his lap. Then, he started rubbing up and down my shoulders and arms. I felt myself become tense by his touch. I know he was doing that as a kind gesture to comfort me but that's not what I felt, I felt a burning sensation down there and the urge to take things in a different direction.

I sit up and get up to walk away into the bathroom but, before I could Justin grabs my wrist and pulls me back and says "what's wrong?" "nothing's wrong I just need to use the restroom." I smile at  him and he nods and smiles back.

I go into my room and walk over to my closet to look for something that I know Justin will like. I quickly walk into my bathroom and change. I put white silk robe on. I chose to wear white as a sign of purity hopefully he gets the hint that I'm still a virgin.

Anyways, "Justin?!" I yell

Anyways, "Justin?!" I yell. "Yeah!! Ari?! What's wrong I'm coming!!" Aww I knew I would scare my baby. It worked he's going to be mad at me for that but not for long. I close the door behind me and stay in my bathroom.

Justin P.O.V

"Ariana!!! Where are you?!" I hear some sniffles coming from her room I immediately open the door. She's not in here. "The bathroom!" I think to myself. I bang on the door. I hear her chuckle. "Ariana, what the fück stop playing are you okay?" I ask worriedly. "I'm fine baby I just saw a spider, go sit down I'll be out in a sec." I sigh in relief she scared me so badly. I sit on the bed as I wait for her to come out so we can go watch tv again.

Ariana P.O.V

I take a deep breath and then open the door. I walk out and he gives me a confused look then he smirks. "No, boy it's not what you think i I just changed into my pj's." I lie. He frowns and I laugh a little. "Is the tv off downstairs?" "No I can go turn it off if you want baby." He said. "Thanks babe" I kiss him on the cheek as he leaves. When he's out of sight I quickly close the door, run over to my tv, turn some Chris Brown on, I get interrupted "Babe? You want some water?" I hear Justin yell down the stairs. I need more time so I yell out, "Yeah, thank you baby." I lower the volume down a little, put my lights to a dim setting so it's not so bright in here and then lay in bed and wait.

When he walks in I don't want him to suspect a thing so I start singing to him. He smiles, kisses my forehead then sits down. The song ends then, Take You Down starts playing.

(I suggest that y'all play this song now)