Jin

"Y/N? don't be scared... please, I know I should have told you earlier" I heard Jin say outside of the closet, I was sitting with my knees up to my chin hugging them tightly. Jin was a vampire, I know, just like the cliche fanfictions and imagine, but the author of this imagine couldn't find anything more creative to write. me and Jin have been together for over 5 years, and he has never even talked about a topic close to him being a vampire, cause like, he can go in the sun normally and he eats normally? I was hiding from him, but I just realized the fact that he can hear heartbeats... right? when I was about to take in a deep breath because it sounded like Jin had left, he suddenly opened the door aggressively and I fell out, landing in front of his feet, I looked surprised and afraid up at him. I wasn't afraid like that because I know he wouldn't do anything to harm me, BUT STILL, HOW WOULD YOU REACT IF YOU HAD THOUGHT IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE THAT SUPERNATURAL THINGS ARE BULLSHIT AND FAKE, BUT THEN IT TURNS OUT THAT THEY'RE REAL. "Y/N please, you know that I'm not gonna hurt you... I just wanted you to know, after we've been together for so long" Jin sat down beside me, up against the wall which I had crawled over to, "I know jin, it's just, I didn't think, Vampires and stuff like that existed... how can you even walk in the sun like that?" I asked moving closer to Jin so his arm was over my shoulder, suddenly Jin burst out in his windshield laugher, "what?" I asked, "Y/N you're silly, people just made that up, I don't know why. but we can walk in the sun we can survive on real food not just blood and our skin ain't cold" Jin dried away the tears he got from laughing so hard away, "okay okay hold on! we?" "yeah the rest of the guys is vampires as well, even Mr bang is" Jin smiled down at me and hugged me tightly, "I'm glad you're okay with it" "I'm okay with it, but I have to get used to it too..." "Y/N.. do you love me?" "yeah of course!" "good cause, I actually told you because I uhm" Jin stopped his sentence to stand up, he held his hand out for me to take so I could stand up on my feet, "what is it-" I cut myself off when I saw Jin down on one of his knees "Y/N will you marry me?" I looked surprised at him and smiled widely. "mehhh I don't know, maybe you just want me because of my blood" Jin looked hurt at me, I burst out laughing and hit his shoulder lightly, "of course I will you idiot!"