Sixteen

After a long night of playing games, eating food, and riding rides, the two of you were ready to go home. You walked with Dean to the Impala, hands intertwined, and a smile on your face.

"Thank you so much for this, Dean. This means so much to me." You thanked him once again, and he just chuckled and shook his head as the two of you reached the car.

"If you thank me one more time, I might just have to take that teddy bear I won you back." He joked, opening your door for you. You laughed lightly, kissing his cheek and getting into the car, setting the teddy bear on your lap. Dean got into the driver's seat, and the two of you drove away.

It was silent for awhile, other than music playing quietly from the radio and Dean humming along. You looked out the window at everything that passed, still not able to believe how your life was now. You were human, you had Sam, Dean, and Cas, and you were finally able to explore the world without the chance of hurting anyone with your unstable powers.

Although you had lost a big part of yourself, you had gained something even bigger. A family.

With that thought in mind, you laid your head against the window, and let yourself drift into a peaceful sleep.

You woke up to Dean gently shaking you, your eyes opening while your eyelids struggled to keep from closing. "We're home, Y/n." Dean whispered softly, and you nodded before groggily getting out of the Impala, still clutching your teddy bear close. You somehow made it to your room, with Dean's help, and fell onto your bed, yawning.

Dean took off your shoes, letting you change into pajamas under the covers and then made sure you had everything you needed before getting up to leave.

"Dean?" You asked softly, squinting up at him. He turned to you, smiling. "Yeah?" He replied.

"Will you lay with me?" You asked, patting the empty spot next to you. He only hesitated for a second, until he realized that you were half asleep and really only wanted someone to cuddle, then he took off his shoes, pants, and flannel- leaving him in his boxers and undershirt. Then he crawled into your bed, wrapping his strong arms around you and instantly filling you with warmth and comfort. You smiled, nuzzling your face into his neck and closing your eyes.

"Night, Dean." You murmured, already giving in to the pull of fatigue.

"Good night, Y/n." He replied softly, pressing a kiss to your hairline. And with that, you fell asleep once again.

This time, when you woke up, you felt completely refreshed and ready for a new adventure. You opened your eyes, being met with the sight of Dean's chest. He was still asleep, his eyelashes brushing his cheekbones as his eyes moved in his sleep. His freckles were particularly visible this morning, standing out against his tan skin. His plump lips were slightly parted as he slept, and you didn't think you'd ever seen anything as beautiful.

You laid there for who knows how long, just studying his face, memorizing every little detail. Until he grunted, sighed, and opened his bright green eyes, which immediately landed on you.

"Good morning." You said with a smile. Dean smiled back, stretching a bit.

"How long were you watching me?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. You shrugged, "An hour? Two? I lost track of time." You replied, and he just chuckled before sitting up. You watched, leaning against your pillows as the full-force of how attractive Dean was hit you. His shoulders and biceps bulged against the sleeves of his undershirt, the neckline hanging a little low and showing the edge of his anti-possession tattoo. His hair was crazy and sticking up in places, and you swear it just made you want to run your fingers through it even more. His strong thighs were visible due to the fact that his boxers had ridden up a bit, showing off his amazing legs. To say the least- you were drooling a bit as you watched him.

(LOW KEY JUST GOT PREGNANT WRITING THAT)

"Why are you staring at me?" He asked, when he finally looked at you and noticed the dazed expression on your face. You sat up, clearing your throat.

"I have never seen someone as attractive as you." You stated, and Dean rolled his eyes. He pulled you close, pressing a kiss to your lips which you happily returned. When the two of you pulled away, Dean was smirking.

"What?" You asked.

"I think it's time for our next adventure."