Chapter 1

Sam's pov

I sigh pulling my panties and my skirt up, than I precede it to put my bra and top on.

I than redid my lip gloss and fix my hair; my 'companion' was yet again behind me kissing my neck something poking me from behind told me he was in the mood again.

However, I slowly moved a step forward and turn to look at him, he was tall brunette and in his 40's, when I am only 17 years old and black hair, nice body yes imp conceded so sue me.

That wasn't the worst thing, see right now I’m in school, I’m the head cheerleader no not dating the school quarterback, I’m student body president, I can honestly say I’m the motherfucking Queen of this shithole.

You might think, yeah she's all that cause she's screwing the high school's principal, up you guess it my 'companion' is my principal, and no that's not the reason I’m all those things, see I earned this, way before I started screwing him.

Honestly I don't love him, this is just sex, some might say I got daddy issues, But I don’t, I have a very good life well at least I had, up until that night, my parents are both lawyers, I got twin brothers, whom they are one year older than me, they both come to this school too.

''I got to get to class’’. I told him.

''Ok, are you coming back to mine after school?'' Mr. Peterson asks me.

''No, my parents want us all there for dinner''. I said and walked towards the door.

I couldn't help but think that Mr. Peterson was acting more and more like a boyfriend and not like a fuck buddy, The reason I was with him was because I like being with older man, guys my age were so immature and stupid, I’ve never dated anyone my age, I dated a cop, Teacher and now my principal.

I made my way towards my classroom open the door and went in.

 I right away spotted the twins with a guy sitting with them, he was new that much i could tell he was dressed in torn jeans, nice fitted white t-shirt with a black leather jacket and the boots to match with.

His eyes were black blue and his hair was black, and that smile he was giving me, I had the feeling I seen it before, right away I dismissed it turning to my pissed off teacher.

''Let me guess Miss Turner, the principal needed you again?''. Mr. Roberts ask me, with venom dripping from his words; did I forget to mention the teacher I dated was he?  Right well now you know.

The worst thing is, that he wanted me back, and he had a feeling that the principal was the reason I dump him, which it wasn't it was his fault he was beginning to act like Mr. Peterson and I didn't like that.

''Well since you already know sir, can I go sit down’’? I said and did not wait for his respond.

I was walking towards my seat, when someone goes and grabs my arm.

''Can I help you?'' I ask the new guy, while raising my eyebrow in questioning his actions.

''Sit by us, sweet baby girl’’. I stop breathing, only one person used to call me that, it was the twin's best friend Isaac, the one that moved away years ago.

Then all of the sudden rage took over me, why is he back here? Why is he acting as if we are still friends?

''Don't call me that, my name is Sam''. I snap and took my arm from his hold, I glared at him and went and took my seat away from him and away from two identical confuse faces.

The whole class was a blur to me.

I can still remember the pain I felt when Isaac left all those years ago.

He was my first kiss back when I was 11 years old and he was 12, he spend the night at my house with my brothers, and one night we were all watching a nightmare on Elm St.

He saw me hiding my face and eating my fingernails, I was laying on the couch and the twins were laying on the floor, Isaac went and sit right next to me and pull me to his side hugging me. I was ok with it and even if I was not I was too damn scared to care.

Later that night after the movie was over; the twins had fallen asleep on the floor.

Therefore, I got up and started walking up the stairs and up to my room, when I felt someone right behind me.

 I slowly turn and saw Isaac's face right in front of me.

I stayed frozen seeing how his face was slowly making its way towards mine, I felt my heart stopped at the moment when his lips touch mine and I closed my eyes to savor the moment, the kiss was over and when I open my eyes he was gone.

Moreover, the next day, I woke up all happy and went downstairs to find the boys, when I found them they were both on the couch staring at nothing, I was confused so I went to sit down in between them and grab both of their hands.

''What's going on''? I ask them.

''Isaac left today, he moved to Florida, with his parents''. I had stopped myself from crying when Mark said while Martin nodded in agreement,

In fact, I never cried at all, not then and not now.

Avoiding remembering the past, I shut my eyes and thought of something else, like how I am supposed to break up with Mr. Peterson or how I am supposed to fix this awkwardness between me and Mr. Roberts.

Anyone with brains would know what happened between us.

The bell rang and I continue to my next class, It was a disappointment when I found out Isaac was in all of mine and the twins classes, and at this very moment I curse my luck.

On my last class, the intercom beeped and Mr. Peterson's voice sounded through all the school.

''Samantha Turner please comes in to my office, immediately’’. Then he cut off.

''Sis, what’s going on?’’.  Mark asks me looking worried.

I looked at him and at the other two, Martin was looking worried too, and Isaac was looking at me, as if he was trying to read me, but frowned when he could not find anything.

''I didn't do nothing, we are just working on the school's budget, for all the school's activities like prom and stuff, tell mom and dad that I’ll be staying after school''. I said and walked away.

I made my way towards Mr. Peterson's office and I had already made my decision on breaking up with him.