What's life without taking chances

Chapter 1

-Well... While Mom, Dad, Alex, and Logan are playing pool and looking like fools, i sit here at the bar writing in my diary. Mom says it'll help me with my issues since Will and I broke up.

I told her that i'm fine but she insists that i do this. She only recomended it because of "the accident". I wonder if she'll ever realize it was a stincken mistake. Some days i just realy hate her.-

"What ya writing sweetie?" Dad asks before taking a sip of his beer.

"Nothing really. You all done playing?" I ask trying to change the subject off of me.

"Yeah. Logan and I won. Hahahaha" Sometimes my dad is just such a sexist. I knew right there that he meant it as a sexist remark because that's just what he does.

"Oh yeah. Ha-ha." I laughed in a way putting a space in between the ha's so he knows i don't think it's funny. He realizes it and goes and sit in his spot. Than Mom, Logan and Alex come and sit down.

In my family things are... different. Most twins don't get along the greatest but Alex and I get along really well. We're always there for each other. She was my shoulder to cry on when Will broke up with me. And she didn't critisize. Although she is much smarter than me and I put alot of effort into doing my hair and make up. No matter how much we try harder to be different than the other, we're always the same. Out likes, our dis likes, our hair, our eyes, same clothes, same shoes and same taste in guys. Which sometimes is a little frustrating. The only thing Mom and Dad can tell different is that my nose is a tad bigger. Our boobs are the same size, our legs and arms are the same size. Which is a little weird considering that she's into sports and i just like watching it. She's in Tennis, basketball and Softball.

If you were to compare faces to me, Logan, and Alex you would think that Logan was adopted. He has blonde hair we have brown. He has a small nose, we have bigger ones. He's really tall, we are shorter. Logan loves to work out and get drunk alot, I don't like working out, I don't like alcohol, Alex likes to work out, and she'll go out drinking twice a month. Logan is in Football, Wrestling, and Track.

Our family has a pretty busy schedule but we manage to deal with it. Alex and I were born August 11 1994. Logan was born June 21 1995. And yes we are all going to graduate in 2013. Weirdd.

Mom's name is Julie and Dad's name is Lee. I find that kind of funny.

-I can't believe school starts tomorrow! Tomorrow i will go to school and see my ex boyfriend in the halls. I think it's so weird that he won't walk me to first hour Biology. And plus tomorrow was supposed to be our 4 months. Oh well Alex says he's not worth it. He's a douche. Haha but we broke up three weeks ago and i still talk about it like it was yesterday.-

"Well, Girls and Logan. Are you ready to go?" Dad asks.

We all say yes and get up to leave. Guess the bill is payed.

As we walk out the door and to our street mom and dad talk about stuff that i'm sure isn't very interesting. Logan is texting while walking, Alex is trying to push her hair out of her face and it's a fail, and i'm putting sunglasses and lip gloss on. All of mine and Alex's friends say we are THE Georgetown family. Okay then...

When we got home mom asked, "You three have everything ready for tomorrow?"

"Yes." we all said at the same time.

"It's a big day. 10th grade. Wow."

"Yeah Mom. We know. I'm going to go get all my other stuff picked out." Logan said than walked away.

"Me too." Alex agreed than walked to the stairs than jogged up them. Great. Now it's just me, mom, and dad. In the entry way. Yay, can't wait to hear what they have to say.

"You should go clean our your bathroom." My mom said quietly. Ever since 'the accident' things have been just ackward between us. I just nodded than went upstairs to my room.

>>>>>> Hope you all like it!<<<<<< xoxo