"Please don't, don't pull away. Don't leave me." Harry had tears rolling down his cheeks by Louis' reaction while the omega slumped back down very confused. Don't leave Harry? What did he say?

"Sorry I wasn't paying attention. Can you repeat yourself? I'd assume that you didn't ask me to get lost if I can't leave." Harry was so shocked that even his tears stop. What the hell Louis? Don't play with his feelings like that.

It took so long to get it out and Louis hasn't even paid attention. With that being said Louis looked sad as well and he thought that Harry wants to leave him so maybe he won't leave when he asks this again.

"I've just told you not to get mad but I have to give an answer by next week on when I will mate. And as I just said that you can say whatever like literally, you could say that in two years, or never. I simply need to tell something but I'm not rushing you or anything Lou. We don't even have to mate ever if you don't want to. I don't wanna be the leader if it means losing you. I'd choose you over anything so it's really up to you. I just need your answer by next week and some sort of date. It can be an approximate one or as I've just said you can tell me to never mate but please don't leave." Harry was all over the place but Louis seemed to be able to follow just fine.

His reaction still wasn't exactly positive in Harry's opinion. "You still want to mate ME?" Louis was genuinely shocked and that made Harry's heart clench.

"Of course Lou. I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Harry was being as honest as one can get so Louis just wrapped his short arms around him and let his head fell into the crook of Harry's neck.

"I'd love to mate you Harry." Harry felt like he's floating above the ground from that so he held Louis tighter. "I do think that we should finish school first though." Harry only nodded, that made sense and Louis is going to mate him, he really doesn't care when.

"I love you Harry." Harry closed the space between them as the bell rang. They didn't care at all they skipped all the periods before lunch, just kissing and talking about everything. Well really it was Harry who skipped, Louis doesn't actually have to go to classes since he's already passed them all he plainly comes in to help his teachers-the ones that are kind-with the kids.

Louis was a little worried on how people will react to Harry wanting to mate him but he also figured that anyone who thought otherwise is stupid. People always assumed that Louis is the reason that Harry ignores everyone and that they're not mated because Louis is a selfish dick or something.

Well that was kind of the truth except Louis was anything but selfish with his decision of staying away from Harry. Which was hands down his stupidest decision anyways.

"Come on bub let's get you to lunch and then I'll see you at the forest I'll try to hurry." Harry quickly pecked Louis' button nose which scrunched up in return. He walked the omega to the lunch room then kissed him goodbye. Louis entered the room while Harry walked out of school and changed to go get his business done.

Louis got his lunch like always and walked to his table. "Hi guys."

"Hi where is the Alpha?" Their friends and pretty much everyone got used to Harry and Louis being inseparable again.

"He's away with Robin to negotiate something with someone. It's kind of confidential. So I can't really say much." Louis shrugged while his friends tried to collect their jaws by the knowledge that he knows confidential pack information.

They all saw the pair's relationship folding out again after all of these years but they've never figured that they were already that close.

"Tomlinson stop being disrespectful to our pack leader and don't lie either." Who else if not Mr. Green to ruin Louis' day.