Chapter 1

A/N: Am I the only one who sometimes doesn't even believe that fetus Larry is real.

God truly blessed us.

Anygays,

Happy reading my loves!

'Welcome to hell.' Not being one bit dramatic when he says that he hates his school. He is 20 years old and still in high school after all so that shall be obvious in his eyes.

To avoid confusion Louis has no problem studying, he's actually already done all of his core classes-years ago-he also had the best grades out of everyone but he still wasn't able to graduate school because of one subject he keeps failing. Submission.

Louis is an omega so he has to submit to his future alpha, many don't seem to understand that he doesn't have a problem with that. What he cannot fathom is why he is expected to submit to all alphas. They're not superior so Louis doesn't do it meaning he keeps failing. Sometimes being stubborn plainly won't pay off.

Walking through the halls, he ignored all the nasty glares. He was doing things that aren't normal so people tend to despise him. First things first he gets a whole lot of abhor for making his assigned alphas fail with him and the rest of the school is either jealous of him or pissed that they can't have him.

He was not going to lie he knows that even among all the other omegas he looked quite good. That's how Louis saw it. In reality no one has ever seen anyone more gorgeous than the tiny omega.

However he absolutely despised the fact that you could tell he's an omega and that people truly judged you for that. All he's ever wanted was to just be judged by his own character not by how he was born, he can't change that.

Secondly there are people who loathed him for being different. Louis was indeed pure, he has not once submitted to an alpha which made him as innocent as one can get even though it was far from glorious. He was problematic in other's eyes if anything.

Not liking the fact that everyone knew that, he was still pretty powerless since it's not something he was able to conceal or lie about. It was not him eating his sister's doughnut and swearing on their granny that he didn't. All wolves had a unique scent, it helped to identify people, their class and also happened to be telling of your sex-life-bit of a stretch but essentially that was the case.

For instances Louis smells strongly like water lilies, one could tell that he is an omega, and a pure one at that, from the undertones of his scent. It didn't work in a way to have alphas detect like MAN with capitals and all the omegas like flowers, Louis just happened to be that way.

As Louis reached his stupid locker his senses filled with the all too familiar scent, his ears perking by all the hushed swooning, skin slightly prickling like god was personally signing him that it is happening.

He felt sick wanting to run and crawl up in a ball, but he pulled himself together and kept his gaze on his locker. The tiny lad felt what he always does, his hands shaking as he willed them to work faster, body seizing up as surges rocked through his body pushing him to do something else and not listen to his brain giving out orders. Just like every single time he was yet again fighting to keep himself from going up to the person and bury his face into their neck, taking the scent because it's his.

But in reality it wasn't so he forced himself to walk away because he can't contain himself for long if he stays near him. He never could and clearly still lacking that ability.

_____

Harry woke up to his mum knocking on his door softly, getting up right off, he felt ready for his day, showering and dressing himself with a skip in his step. After breakfast he kissed his mum and dad goodbye and was left to walk to school all alone.