Part Two: Don't Say You Love Me

Mulai dari awal

"Oh..okay then," she sighed dejectedly.

***

After brushing past her wife, Camila descended the stairs and entered the kitchen, to be met with the sight of her daughter, playing with her food.

"Good morning, princesa," Camila greeted her daughter who stopped what she was doing to smile brightly at her mother.

Isabella struggled to get down from her chair, upon doing so, she ran into her mother's arms. "Mummy! You're still here."

"Of course I am, baby. Where else would I be?" The brunette furrowed her eyebrows. "You know I won't leave you without saying goodbye."

Isabella nodded and held her mother's face in her tiny hands. "I don't want you to leave, mummy. Mama and I get sad when you're not here."

Camila kissed her daughter on the nose. She didn't know how to respond, so she went with the next best thing. "Izzy, mi princesa, mi amor, you know how much mummy loves you right?"

The young Cuban nodded vigorously, "Yes, mummy. I take the number of stars in the sky and multiply it by a...," she became stumped as she couldn't remember the exact number. "By a lot!" Isabella exclaimed happily causing Camila to laugh. "That's how much you love me. But I love you more than that."

The young girl's mother placed a kiss on her cheek and set her back down on her chair to finish eating. "Hurry up, Izzy. You have to go to school soon."

"Are you and mama dropping me to school?" The child asked as she shoved a spoon of cereal in her mouth.

"Isabella! Don't talk with your mouth full!" Camila scolded.

The child nodded her head sheepishly. "Sorry, mummy."

"And no, mi amor. Your mama and I have somewhere to be," Camila dished out a plate of bacon and eggs for herself and for her wife who entered the kitchen.

Lauren took the plate from the brunette and muttered a soft 'thank you'.

"Where are you going? Can I come too?" Isabella asked excitedly. It's been a while since she had both of her mothers home with her and she wanted to take advantage of it, because she didn't know when Camila was going to disappear from her life, again.

Lauren shook her head, 'no'. "I'm sorry, princesa but it's something your mom and I have to go to alone. But maybe when we get back, we can go to the park, yeah?"

Their daughter nodded happily as the green eyed woman looked at her wife for confirmation. "We'd pick you up from school and we'd go play okay, baby?"

"Now, hurry up. Hailee would be here any minute for you," as the name slipped off her wife's tongue, Camila's fork clattered onto her plate.

"Hailee?" She snapped her head towards Lauren; glaring.

"Yes. Hailee. She was the only one available to take Izzy to school."

Camila scoffed. "Don't you remember what we spoke about last night, when that puta was here?" She tried calming herself down, but she couldn't. Just the mention of Lauren's secretary, and Camila was ready to strangle both the secretary and her wife.

"I told you before, she's not a puta!" Lauren said sternly.

"Puta...What's a puta?!" Both of Isabella's mothers turned to face her with horrified expressions on their faces. They completely forgot that she was sitting there with them.

Lauren cleared her throat after a few seconds. "It's not a nice word, so you shouldn't say it. Okay?"

The young brunette nodded her head. "Okay, mama. I'm finished eating." She shoved her plate to Camila as she jumped off her chair and ran to her bedroom.