Chapter 2: Kaitlyn's Encounter

Kaitlyn's POV

Okay, now it's my turn. My name is Kaitlyn Greig, I appear as 14 years old, but really... I'm 1514.

Yeah... I'm old. But never mind that.

It wasn't long before I found the gem ~ that will open the portal to a new world ~ and helped my friends, before I had to say goodbye to them.

Jumping into the portal with a childish "Whow!" I was surrounded by a void of blue. The portal was like going through a water slide, a lot of fun. Except... for the part where I fall from an incredible high height like right NOW!

"WAAAAAHHHHHHH!" I screamed ~ while falling of course ~ but luckily... I landed on my two feet ~ unlike those other times were the landing could have been better (She falls on her face and butt... a lot).

When looked up I found myself surrounded by a bunch of... Ninja's?

Usually I'd be totally excited about this, but they all seemed to be hostile and looking at me like an enemy.

'Stay calm, maybe they can be talked to'

"Uh, hi th..." I tried to speak but before I could finish, they instantly attacked me.

'Nope! Forget that plan!'

I dodged all their attacks, going on the defensive even as they started throwing kunai's, because I don't want to hurt them ~ because hurting people without the facts never end well.

When one throws some kind of paper at me, I wondered why they'd throw something like that, but being on the safe side I decide to just dodge it. Good thing too, because after that, it hit a building, and Exploded.

"WHAT KIND OF PAPER WAS THAT!!!" I yelled in shock and excitement "well... at least I didn't get hit by that." I sighed in relief, but as I looked harder at the explosion, I caught a glimpse of bright yellow.

'What is that?'

Focusing harder ~ squinting my eyes in the process ~ I saw a mop of blond hair and the boy it's attached to. He was running from the now collapsing building, until he trip...

'Oh no'

Without much thought ~ in that moment ~ I ran as fast as I could to the kid and stopped the falling building from killing him. Using my body to block the rubble, it lasted for only a minute until I felt it safe to push the former building away.

Once it was clear I kneeled to the kid, checking for any injuries on him.

"Hey kid, are you alright, did you get hurt." looking down, I stared into big blue eyes. He just stared and finally nodded as a reply.

I took that as good sign and smiled in relief  'thank goodness'

But stupid old me forgot that I was avoiding a bunch of ninjas not so long ago, and it didn't sink in until they tackled me down. As I was held down in their grips, struggling to get free, one of them struck me from behind and knocked me out.

Before the blackness consumed my mind, I think I could hear the kid shouting something but I couldn't tell what it was.

And that's when I was completely out.

(A pic of 6 Year Old Naruto)