Chapter 1: Naruto's Encounter

Naruto's POV

My name is Naruto Uzumaki, I am 6 years old. I have Zero Family and Zero Friends. Most of my life I've been alone, and the villagers have always been giving me this look, saying to "go away" but I just don't know why?

Why do they always see me like... like I'm a Freak.

I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'm human too!

Right?

...

I was on my way home from the academy when something weird happen. Up in the sky, there was some kind of blue like whirlpool. The villagers in the area who saw it were terrified. Scared of it being another attack on the village.

So like what all people do, they ran away in all directions screaming, while the village ninja's ran to the scene ready to fight. I was staring up to the sky when I saw something fall, by the looks of it, it looked like a human.

When the human figure fell to the ground. I wanted to go and see, so I ran into the direction of the commotion to get a better view. When I snuck past the ninjas who were on crowd control, I could see finally what was going on.

Ninjas were surrounding a figure in a blue and black hoodie jacket with no sleeves, a white scarf, grey pants, a black long sleeve shirt and black and red boots. This strangers face was covered by the hood, so I couldn't see it.

By the looks of it the stranger was about to say something but everyone started to attack. The stranger was on the defence, trying not to get hit by any of the kunai's heading his way.

Then one ninja threw a paper bomb at him, but only for it to miss. Now the same paper bomb is heading in my direction. It hit and destroyed the building behind me, it started to crumble and fall as pieces of it rained down.

I tried to run but tripped on one of the fallen rubbles, the building was going to crush me, there's no way out.

'but at least I won't be a nuisance anymore. No more village, no more stares, no more loneliness.' I thought to myself

But despite that...

In the last moment I wished to live, I wanted to live.

Looking up at the falling pieces of the building that's about to kill me, I closed my eyes waiting for the impact. But then...

...nothing...

I slowly opened my eyes and before me was the stranger in the hood. He was holding a giant piece of rubble on his back protecting me from it and later pushed it away. Once cleared he kneeled towards me...

"Hey kid, are you alright, did you get hurt" the stranger asked me in a concerned tone. I then just nodded at him as a reply saying I was fine. He looked at me smiling as if... he was... relieved.

'He was relieved that I was ok?' I thought to myself in wonder.

The stranger didn't seem like a bad person, in fact he was nicer than any of the villagers. His presence was warm and comforting, I felt safe around him.

But right before I knew it, other ninjas came and took the stranger down while he was distracted by me. He tried to get out of all their grips, struggling in his attempts, but he wasn't able to escape after being knocked out by one from behind.

I ran up to them trying to get them to let him go, but being a six-year-old kid, no one listens to you... especially me.

"LET HIM GO!" I shouted as my attempts to get them off him fails.

One of them pushes me away as I fall down and he looked at me "ugh! It's you, you're the one the enemy saved" he said in disgust "You should have just died you Demon Fo..." he stopped with his eyes wide open.

Two pair of hand touched me on the shoulders as I looked behind to see Gramps.

"Lord third... I... I can explain..." the man stuttered 

"Save it. Take him out of my site" Gramps ordered as two ninjas took the man that pushed me, away.

I turn to Gramps as he helped me up, then looked down to the stranger

"Gramps please don't hurt him PLEASE GRAMPS, PLEASE!" I said with all my might.

Gramps just looked at me and said, "Don't worry Naruto, I'll make sure that he won't be harmed, you have my word"

"But sir look at all the damage this stranger has caused" a ninjas said

"Now if I recall, this stranger did no such thing, instead it was one of our own who in fact caused the damage and got a civilian in danger, but also it was this stranger who saved him as well, so in my eyes you all are held responsible!". Gramps said with anger lanced in his tone. All of them looked at each other, ashamed.

Gramps then looked at me and said, "Alright Naruto it's time to go home now"

"But Gramps!"

"Don't worry, I will talk to you later now go" Then he ordered some other ninja to take me home and make sure I go.

When I arrived home it was dark out and lot has happened today

'I hope that stranger is okay? I'll go and see Gramps tomorrow and ask.' After that thought I lay down in bed and fell asleep.

This is a drawing I made of the character (Blade/Kailtyn)