Prolouge

Hi Everyone 👋! Welcome to the first part of my first book! I am so excited to get started on this, so do what you do best and read! (Or don't, I'm not the boss of you 😄)

I also have released a new book called: Jelsa In High School! Please read.

Oh, and my name is Sparkle ❄️ BTW. Enjoy!!

Elsa's P.O.V

"Catch me!" Anna said. "Wait! Slow down!" I yelled for her. I hit her in the head and She was so cold. That was the last time I use my powers, that memory echoes In my head, even now.

The leader of the trolls, Grand Pabbie, healed her but removed the memory me having powers.

I had to isolate myself from everyone, including my own sister. It only got worse, my papa gave me gloves, which I wore glover to conceal my powers.

Being alone in my room for so many years was painful. I used to hear Anna sing out side my door.

The words 'do you want to build a snowman?' Still play over in my head. I listened to how her voice changed overtime.

Every hour that passed by was one step closer to seeing her face, and that day would be my coronation day.

It finally arrived, I wanted to act as if it were just a normal day. But it wasn't, I was hiding something evil, something that could come out at anytime and take someone's life.

I was dangerous and cold.

At the ceremony, I had to pretend that it didn't exist. I slowly slipped off my gloves, shaking and twitching as I held the royal items in my hand.

I had practiced before, using a long candle and a small box made of China. All times I failed to conceal my powers.

At the party, it was the first time in several long and painful years that I had actually had a real 'half' conversation with her.

Anna did leave me sometime to talk to my guests. I wonder where she was?

I was caught up in what i have missed all my guests were eager to share stories about themselves and Arendelle.

"Elsa, uh i mean Queen." Anna suddenly came up behind me, i turned around to face her. I was not ready for what was coming.

At first I was calm but then I saw him, I prayed that she wasn't going to say what was running through my mind.

"We would like you to, bless our marrige" Anna and her fiance, Prince Hans of the Southern Isles i believe, Blurted out.

They were talking about other things but I was to overwhelmed that I only caught the end. "Woah, no ones brothers are staying here." I said in a concerning tone.

"You cannot marry a man you just met" I said in a firm yet simple tone. It broke Anna's heart to hear it but it also broke mine to tell her, to ruin her future.

Anna and Hans tried to change my mind. Anna took my glove and said "no, why do you shut me out?, why do you shut the world out? What are you so afraid of?"

I was heart broken by her words, I never new that she could become so upset yet angry.

She had pushed it to far and i snapped. Leaving a semi-circle of of ice, they were so sharp that I could have hurt some one. Again.

All those years of hiding my powers, I guess they just build up inside and i finally let it go. I didn't know what to do. Do I run?

I was searching for the for the door knob behind me I pushed open the door, my secret was revealed. I could see the shock faces of the people of Arendelle.

I left the entire kingdom behind with nobody in charge.

I ran across the fjord, each step I took left ice. The small steps of ice soon all joined to cover the whole sea. Completely freezing it and all of Arendelle.

I ran up the north mountain, and made my own beautiful ice castle and a snowman that is alive, his name is Olaf.

I never knew what I could do with my powers, I was finally free.

Little did I know, someone was following me. His name was Jack Frost. They say 'only those who believe can see'. As for me I have beloved in him my whole life.

After my parents died, I wanted him to come and visit me every night.

He helped me control my powers, he told me he has watching over me since i struck Anna with my powers. "You know it hurt me to see you lock up away from the world" Jack said to me.

I thought i was alone for all those years, that feeling from my past disappeared. Jack also admired my powers, he said they were 'beautiful'.

I think I have fallen in love with him. Jack was there when I struck Anna in the heart with my powers, he also saved me from the dungeon that Hans put me in.

I haven't seen him since Anna and I saved Arendelle. Sometimes i wonder, will i see him again?

How did you like the prologue?

-Sparkle❄️