[CLOSED] Challenge #8.3 - Wattpad Witching Hour Part III

Chapter Three: The Third Hour

October 21, 2017. Approximately 2:00 a.m. Daryl Dark had been found dead in front of the statue of St. Mortense. It was deemed by police as a suicide, one gunshot to the head. A handgun was found tightly gripped in his deceased hand.

However, a letter left at the chapel's altar seems to suggest otherwise. Written neatly in a feminine font is the following message.

Poor fool. Daryl Dark wasn't killed by his own hands. He made him do it. Daryl had no idea what he'd gotten himself into. So many lives had been pointlessly lost because of him. The sin should not fall upon Daryl.

All along, the ___ ___ the ___ ___ ___ to ___ ___ ___.

As you can see, parts of the final sentence unfortunately has been ripped out, and it is up to you, the detectives of Wattpad to uncover the truth behind Daryl Dark's death.

But you won't be at it alone, WattZombie, in association with fright, ParanormalCommunity, ParanormalLovers, WattVampire, WattVampiros, WattyWolves, and werewolf, have already gathered some of the clues for you!

Each of the eight profiles have found clues to the letters of one missing word from the last sentence of the letter. Here are the clues WattZombie has discovered for our word.

***

1. The sixth Zombie Snack.

2. In the first challenge posted by WattZombie, who got bit?

3. In WattZombie's 'Meet the Team' section, of which TV show is Sam most going to miss being able to stream the episodes?

4. In AngusEcrivain's offerings featured on the #30DaysOfUndeadSummer reading list, in the third part the female MC's name is..?

5. The surname of the MC in bloodsword's Risen.

6. In AWExley's Ella the Slayer, who is the protagonist's childhood friend and co-conspirator?

***

Once you've obtained all of the answers to the clues, take the first letter of each answer and rearrange them into the missing word.

Then, move on to Werewolf for the next set of clues.

When you've gathered all of the missing words, rearrange them into the missing last sentence.

"All along, the ___ ___ the ___ ___ ___ to ___ ___ ___."

Then submit your final answer to this form.

Make sure to double check your answer before submitting as only one entry will be accepted per person. Submissions will be closed on the 30th of October at 23:59:59 EST.

Also, please do NOT post the answers in the comments. The official answer key will be posted on fright's version of the Witching Hour Mystery on Halloween!

Good luck, detectives!

***

Of course, what good contest can go without prizes? The top ten fastest solvers of the Witching Hour Mystery, will receive the following.

A spot on the leaderboard which will be posted on fright's version of the mystery on Halloween.

An official printable certificate for your achievement. A shout out on the fright page.
Bragging Rights!