[CLOSED] Challenge #3 - Mercy or Malice

Challenge Type: Six Word Story

Yes that's right. Six words. 6.

Have you ever wondered what your last words would be to a fellow survivor directly before you cave in their skull with a baseball bat, a cricket bat, a crowbar or a similarly destructive melee weapon?

If the answer to the above question is, "Why yes, as it happens," then this is definitely the challenge for you.

For those of you whose answer to that same question is more likely to be something along the lines of, "Eeww! No, you weirdo!"  then think for a moment as there are many reasons you might find yourself in this situation.

Maybe they have been bitten and you are about to kill them as an act of mercy.

Maybe they stole some of your food and let's be honest, you can't have that!

Whatever your reasons, using exactly 6 words, tell us your final words to a fellow survivor, post-bludgeoning. To enter, simply write your six word story into the comments below. Feel free to post it to your own contest book or similar, too, adding the #MercyOrMalice hashtag!

Entries exceeding 6 words will not be eligible for judging. 

There will be no actual winner for this contest, but our favourites will be posted and made available for all to see! Encourage your friends and followers to play along, too! The more, as they say, the merrier! We want it to be all but impossible to select our favourites here!

This contest will officially close on Friday, May 19th, so get those six word #MercyOrMalice stories coming!