[CLOSED] We Are Zombies!

Prompt

Fighting against humans wasn't easy for us, the zombies. Being hunted, killed and defamed was not something our race could always keep bearing. With the third world war looming ahead,  now it's our to shine and overthrow the human race, especially since we are no longer unorganized. Under my leadership, we ought to win.

Guidelines

Your entry should adhere Wattpad content guidelines.

Word Count - 750 words

Deadline for submissions - Before the end of 4th July (EST)

We accept only one entry per user.

English entries only please!

Submissions

Post the link of your entry in our comments section before the deadline.

What's a contest without a prize?

Here are our prizes - Winner will be given a shout out from our profile! The winning story will be added to our Winners' anthology, and to our Contest Winning Reading list.

Disclaimer: Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.