Prize Information

So the WattZombie crew were sitting around one night - don't worry, not all of us! A couple of us were on watch! Not gonna' have any Zeds sneaking up on us, thank you very much! - eating re-hydrated noodles and discussing what we could do by way of prizes for the fantastically awesome folk who compete in - and ultimately, win - our contests.

Stickers, banners and shout-outs were all mentioned and given several thumbs' up because let's be honest, who doesn't love and appreciate stickers, banners and shout-outs?!

But, we thought to ourselves, but... there's gotta' be something else, something more... something awesome and unique...

And boy, did we come up with something...

Our contest winners will be given the opportunity to select which member of WattZombie reads, out loud,  their winning entry or a chapter of their choosing from their own work provided the chapter in question does not include graphic sex scenes!

How awesome is that?!

Said audio reading will then be uploaded to the WZ YouTube channel where it will remain for posterity and the contest winner will be free to share it at their leisure.

Of course, that does beg the question, how does one go about choosing who reads their entry? Well we have a simple enough answer for that and below, you will find sample readings along with our usernames so you can listen to our dulcet tones and a multitude of dialects and accents, and select your favourite!

AngusEcrivain

Pixee_Styx