Chapter 17 (Benefit)

Stupid blonde won! I couldn't hold in my smile as he stood on the podium. 

"I can't believe you didn't tell me." Tamari puffed her cheeks next to me and I rolled my eyes.

"I would have said something, but It only happened ten minutes before his performance," I said not really looking at her. 

"But you still had time to tell me!" She whined in my ear and I stepped away from her.

"Oh shut up." I sighed slouching over the side from her yapping. Taking a look at my phone I realized that the benefit was in a few hours, what am I going the wear? I felt a tap on my forehead and Stupid blonde stood there holding his metal. "Congrats" I grinned at him and heard a yell coming from behind me. 

"WE DON"T SEE EACH OTHER FOR 2 YEARS AND YOU FORGET TO MENTION YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" My eyes went wide watching as my mum rolled over to the three of us, at a very fast pace might I add. 

"HEY, IT'S NOT LIKE WE WERE DATING ALL THAT TIME!" I yelled back at her. Stopping herself before she slammed into me mums gaze went from me to stupid blonde just behind me. 

"If you break her heart in any way young man I swear on my mothers grave I will hunt you down and beat you to next year." She threatened him. Stupid blonde look terrified, to say the least. I didn't know whether to laugh or look terrified myself. 

"Let's go stupid girl." Grabbing my hand stupid blonde pulled me from Tamari and my mother that was still staring him down. 

-----------------------------------

We were on the way to the benefit, luckily for stupid blonde only skaters, their coaches and plus ones were allowed to attend. I would have liked Tam to come but it wasn't allowed. I sighed finigting with my dress. I HATE dresses with a passion. 

The stupid blonde was staring at me in awe the whole time while I moved around in my seat

"I can feel you burning holes in my dress with the amount of staring." I said turning to him.

"I wasn't staring." He frowned turning away with a small amount of pink on his cheeks. Rolling my eyes I looked out my window to the slowly setting sun. Only to feel his gaze on me again. "You look nice." Was all he could muster up. I smirked turning back to him in victory as I knew I won. But it faded when his hand touched mine. The two of us blushed like mad but I didn't pull away. We are dating so why am I blushing? This shouldn't happen? My thoughts stopped as the car stopped in front of the building and the driver opened the door. The old man and his ex-wife were in the car behind us and stupid blonde slid to the opening pulling me with him as cameras flashed. People stood around trying to get a photo or comment from him but what really surprised me was they were doing the same to me.

'whats your thoughts on Yuri's performance at the final?'

'how long have you two been dating?"

'is your mother ever coming back onto the ice?'

I didn't know how to react. That last question was stupid, she can't even walk! The stupid blonde grabbed my waist tightly taking me through the flashing lights and through the doors.

"I hate piperazine." The stupid blonde groaned to me while I just blushed over the fact he was holding me around the waist.

"Hey (y/N), yurio." This stopped stupid blonde from ranting next to me and the two of us looked over at Victor and Yuri. "So you two are dating now right?" Victor said coming closer to us with a huge smile on his face.

"Y-yes." I stumbled on my words mostly freaking out on how weird he's acting.

"You're so cute Tora!" Did he just call me a Tora?? (Japanses for Tiger) 

"HEY, Victor get off her!" Stupid blonde shouted and Victor admiditly let me go. I panted recovering from the trauma I just had, Yuri was just standing on the side smiling at the conversation. 

"I'm going to get a drink." I frowned growling walking to the doors into the room where everyone else was. A lot of people turned to me looking at my outfit I shuffled where I stood for a moment looking for the drinks table before I found it on the side of the room and went over. 

"You look very sexy in a dress you know." I turned to my right to see Christophe holding a wine glass in his hand, looking slightly drunk. It's only the start of the night. I didn't say anything rolling my eyes getting a glass of water. "I saw that smooch you and Yuri did today, I've been wondering what happened after." My face went red knowing what he was thinking. "Did you give him something good for his victory." I blushed deeper when he winked at me. 

"N-nothing....We did n-nothing." I stuttered and he smirked at me. 

"Shut up old man." The stupid blonde said coming from behind me and grabbing by hand. I blushed more just thinking about what Christophe just said.

"Oh, you've come to join the party have you?" Christophe said and I looked away from the two of them. "Why don't you go to the dance floor. It's way more romantic there." I bit my inner cheek but my blush went away when Someone jumped behind me.

 "(Y/N)!" My eyes went wide seeing Tamari behind me. 

"What are you doing here, you're going to get kicked out," I whisper-shouted at her but praised her inside my head for getting me out of that situation. 

"No, I won't I asked Yuri for me to be his plus one." She smiled as Yuri came up to her.

"Why yuri?" I sighed and he scratched the back of his head. 

"Sorry, I couldn't say no." I sighed out this is going to be a long night, I thought to myself as I stopped Tamari from grabbing one of the wine glasses.