Chapter 6 (Thanks a lot!)

I groaned waking up, my eyelids heavy and my room was surprisingly bright. I peeked my eyes open from under the sheets and saw my curtains were open. A frown planted itself on my face as I looked across my room. Tamari was on the floor in a rolled out mat sleeping still. She must have slept over, I don't remember her asking either. I sat up stretching. I should have a shower.Groaning I stood from my bed jumping over Tamari grumbling to myself as I rubbed my eye. The cold tiled floor wrapped itself around my feet making me slightly shiver. Shutting the door I quickly turned on the water taking off my clothes. Yawning once again I felt the water to make sure it was hot and stepped in. 

---------------------------------------------

I frowned upon seeing Tamari still on the floor passed out and kicked her.

"Hey, wake up!" I yelled and she circled into a ball. I grit my teeth seeing her almost non-existent reaction to the kick to her side. Guess she's not getting up anytime soon. Rolling my eyes I grabbed a jacket and went out of the house.

It was about 11 and spring was here, though it was still cold I didn't mind

It was about 11 and spring was here, though it was still cold I didn't mind. Putting my hands in my pockets I noticed Yuri going for a run as per usual. I wonder what that stupid blonde is doing now? I shook my head and frowned to myself, why am I even thinking of him! I shook my head and felt like kicking something. I could see the ice rink in the distance, I was automatically walking here. I sighed and went down a side path, looking behind me I had sure no one was near. I haven't danced in a long time, Minako always told me to focus on Ice skating even though I need to dance to Ice skate.  Putting in my head phones I sighed out.

"I thought you were into ballet?" I quickly turned around to see the stupid blonde standing near me with an almost displeased look. I frowned and grabbed my bag.

"Just because Minako teaches me ballet doesn't mean that's all I know. I freestyle dance more often than ballet." Putting my stuff back into my bag I was waiting for him to say more. I glanced as I watched him move his hands into his pockets.

"I bet since apparently, she won't teach you until you're the best at skating." He smirked at me and I gripped my bag.

"Says the guy wanting victors help. Unlike you, I choreograph all my dancing and ice skating." I frowned at him getting a glare back.

"You know nothing about skating, you've never been in a competition!" I bit my lip shoving past him.

"And I never want to be!" I shouted holding onto my bag tighter. Even though I made it clear I was walking away from him, that stupid blonde was behind me grumbling to himself. The competition between the two Yuri's is tomorrow isn't it? I didn't want to ask the blonde behind me and just continued to walk into the I've rink. I saw Victor talking to Yuri about something but stopped when seeing the two of us walk through the door.

"Ha, Yurio there you are!" He cheered and I just frowned looking at the ground. I'm taking this chance to skate. "I found the perfect way for you to find àgape!" As Victor continued to yapper on I start to shuffle to the side only to be grabbed by my collar.

"Now where do you think your going (y/N)? I think you need to meditate too!" I crossed my arms as he held me in the air.

"What are you even talking about?" I mumbled fidgeting around. Not responding I was taken (not by my own free will) up the mountain and to a waterfall.

"Why am I even here?" Yuri questioned no one in particular. I groaned and grit my teeth.

"Why am I here is the question, I'm not even Victor's student!" I huffed out before sneezing. This water was cold enough but will have to walk back down soaking wet. I'm sure to get sick. Quickly gazing to stupid blonde I noticed he was actually meditating. Rolling my eye I shook my head. He's probably thinking about something stupid like what's he going to wear tomorrow. Yuri stepped out of the water so I did the same.as he walked down I notice that the stupid blonde was still under the water. Letting out a sigh I poked him but no response. You've got to be kidding me? I grabbed his hand and softly yanked him out in case he tried to attack me. But at that moment, he was different. The look of innocence on his face, his eyes. I only just noticed the mixed colours in them shining together. This made my eyes go wide as well as his before I blushed. Even so, we still stared at one another before someone moved my shoulder.

"You alright (y/N)?"Yuri stood there raising an eyebrow. I nodded my head and looked back to stupid blonde and detached my hand from his. The three of us walked down the mountain side and I could feel stupid blondies eyes burning through the back of my head. I sneezed a few times on the way down. Great thanks, Victor!
---------------------------
I spent the next hour at the hot springs eating dinner and having a bath. I let out a calming sigh laying my head down on the small table in front of me. Everyone else was still in the bath. My eyes were shut and I heard the door slide open. The stupid blonde came in and I just shut my eyes again not giving a damn. Trying not to think about earlier today.

"Are you just going to sit there or say something?!" I let out a huff, there goes my quiet time.

"Yeah hi, whatever. Why does it matter to you?" I said sitting my chin on the table so I could see his face.

"It doesn't." He turned his head to the side and I just rolled my eyes. What's with him? I puffed my cheeks thinking it over. "About tomorrow....." I looked back at him again. "Are you going to be there?" Replacing my chin with my elbows on the table I nodded.

"Minako said I should because of Yuri and it would be a good experience for me." I was looking at the ceiling by this point. Standing up I stretched.

"Would you cheer for me instead." He burst out and I stopped what I was doing. Cheer for him.... The stupid blonde that hates me just as much as I hate him. Well, apparently he doesn't hate me from when he just said. 

" Uh sure," I responded with walking out of the room and I could have sworn I saw a smile on his face. What's with him?