5 likes

We arrive at the concert and find our seats in the front row on the mid left side of the stage. The opening act was a female band and they were really good. Then a pink curtain came down while music played in the background until Harry was going to come on.

"Guys I can't believe I'm at a Harry Styles concert, I never thought this would happen" I gush smiling intensely.

"I know you couldn't stop crying when you didn't get tickets," Jordan teases me.

"Hey you do the same if you didn't get those Niall tickets."

"But I did so now we can see both," She gloats.  I was about to comment on her bragging until the lights went black and a spotlight was to the stage. I begin screaming as well as other adoring fans. His silhouette appears behind the pink curtain and our screams become louder. Once the the curtains remove he begins playing Ever Since New York. His energy and love was so strong I feel like it was spread out from all of us in the arena. During Two Ghosts and Sweet Creature there were times Harry and I were making direct eye contact or maybe I was imagining it. He did Kiwi twice one time he got on his knees and went crazy right in front of me and I nearly fainted. I especially love his dance moves during Only Angel. The whole night was an amazing and unforgettable experience that I wish to live every day.

"Thank you Miami. You all have been lovely, goodnight." Harry bows and blows air kisses to the audience before heading off stage.

"How that was incredible!" I say still hyped up.

"That's not all, I've been saving these for a big surprise," Stephanie says pulling out backstage passes from her purse.

"Holy shit I'm going to meet Harry Styles!" I hug her so hard until Shawn told me I was squishing her ribs.

"This is amazing thank you," I tell her.

"It's no problem at all I'm just glad I had friends to go with since mine ditched me last minute."

"Well now we are your friends," Jordan says and we group hug. We walk to the meet and greet area backstage and I try to contain my excitement. There's about 15 others fans backstage along with us.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen Harry will be out in 15 minutes to meet you all." A man announces and leaves the room. I seat on the couch while the others talk across the room. I needed to prepare what I was going to say to Harry because I know I won't have too much time to talk with him. The fifteen minutes go by quickly because Harry enters the room and starts taking pictures with fans and giving autographs but somehow I can't move I just watch. Minutes go bye and still nothing it's like I'm paralyzed. I look down at my hands and take a deep breath. I felt a presence next to me who startled me when they spoke.

"Are you okay love?" I look at the guy, it was no other than Harry Styles.

"I'm alright," I grin.

"Where are you from?"

"Atlanta, Georgia" I spoke quite happy he came to me.

"Amazing city. What's your name darling?" I felt a butterfly flutter inside by the cute pet name.

"Maya Jones," I smile holding out my hand for him to shake.

"It's nice to meet you Maya. What brings you out here in Miami?" I'm actually having a conversation with Harry Styles.

"Spring break, I didn't think I even see you live until a friend got tickets very last minute," I answer. "You're in college?"

"Yes, I'm in art school I'm hoping to transfer to New York university for my graduate degree." He smiles nodding.

"I wish you well Maya." I thank him. "Do you want a picture or autograph before I go?" I nod and we pose for a picture and he signs my copy of his album.

"It was nice talking to you Maya," he hugs me before he leaves the room and I want to cry tears of joy at our moment. I read what he wrote on my album copy: It was nice meeting you Maya, good luck to you.

Ps I love your art work xx H.

I smile at the note, he knew who I was yet pretended that he didn't why? I push the thoughts away when the gang came up to me asking what just happened. I tell them everything on our way back to the hotel. After I take a shower I look at the picture I took with Harry and decided to post it on my Instagram.

Liked by harrystyles, arianagrande and 1,088 others mayajones_artist Tonight was amazing, great meeting the kindest man ever @harrystyles

mayajones_artist Tonight was amazing, great meeting the kindest man ever @harrystyles

Comments

1dupdates omg you meet harry

harry.angel you two look perfect

Jordammmn tonight was awesome!

shawnmonroe ^^ hell yeah it was

harrystyles great meeting you too love

1dfangirl ^^so jealous of you girl

niallxflicker this is adorable

Harold.pics why is harry liking and commenting on your pictures so much lately

❖❖❖❖❖❖

Here's another update

Vote and comment for more updates