2 likes

Shawn sent me the picture he took of me at chipotle so I decided to post it on my Instagram. It's only been posted for 2 hours now and has about 500 likes.

Liked by shawnmonroe, harrystyles, and 536 others

mayajones_artist: he couldn't resist
Credits📸: @shawnmonroe

Comments:

shawnmonroe capturing the beauty

shawnmonroe I finished your caption for you😉

Jordammmn my girl is stunning😍

1dfangirl make more fanart maya

larryisssreal harry liked again😱

•••

I couldn't believe Harry liked a picture of me. I don't know if I should explode or cry tears of joy. Harry liking fan art is one thing but him liking a picture of me is another thing that was completely unexpected by everyone. I finally calm down when Jordan calls me.

"Hey beautiful, you all packed."

"Yep, this week is going to wild," I say thinking of all the things we have planned for spring break. "I hear Florida is crazy during spring break," I add.

"I know that's why we're going this year to get so drunk that we don't remember our names, and find a sexy boy toy for the week." I laugh at the thought.

"Can't wait!" I say.

"See you tomorrow," Jordan says before hanging up. I double check if I have everything before taking a shower. As I change into my pajamas there's a knock on my door. I walk through my apartment and reach my door where the impatient bastard keeps knocking no matter how many times I yell that I'm coming.

"What!" I shout when I open my door revealing Shawn bouncing on the back of his heels. "What do you want Shawn?" I finally ask in a much quieter tone.

"Can I come to Florida with you and Jordan please," Shawn begs.

"Why?"

"Because there is going to be hot girls wanting the same thing as me: sex. Please, Maya, I haven't got laid in forever." I think about this for a moment before responding.

"Okay, you can join only if you chip in with money for gas and the hotel."

"I will, thanks." He hugs me. I tell all the details and what time he needs to be at Jordan's house if he wants to come. After he leaves I go to bed and go on my Twitter and see some drama about Harry being seen with some model. I don't care to look into further because he's life should be his business and no one else. I then browse my Instagram feed and look at my comments again and come across a new one that warms my heart. I screenshot it and smile.

harrystyles who could resist, love.

I refreshed the post by mistake and noticed the comment was gone he deleted it I wonder why. Was this supposed to be our little secret because then it will be one I keep for sure? My eyes fill heavy and I fall asleep thinking of my beautiful angel.

❖❖❖❖❖❖

Here's a real short update I split the chapter because it seemed better this way.

Hope you enjoyed.

Vote and comment for more updates