3 likes

I take a bus to Jordan's house because I didn't want to waste my gas and saw Shawn waiting in his Jeep outside her house. "Why aren't you inside?" I asked him.

"I'd figured you didn't tell her so I wanted to wait in case she kicks me out." Shoot I knew I forgot to do something.

"Yeah, I tell her now," I walk in her apartment because she gave me a key in case of emergencies. "Jordan!" I yell through the apartment.

"In my room!" I walk through the apartment until I reach her room where she was packing bathing suits.

"Weren't you suppose to be done the packing." I laugh at the mess on her bed.

"Yeah but then I changed my mind on what shoes to bring and it went downhill from there." I shake my head laughing and help her finish packing.

"I forgot to tell you but I told Shawn he could join us," I scrunch my nose up and hands in the air hoping she doesn't explode.

"What! Why? I thought this is going to be a girls spring break."

"It still is, Shawn has his own plans for this week I'm sure he won't be around as much." She was hesitant but finally agreed. Shawn helps us load the trunk and he began our drive to Florida.

The road trip there was actually pretty fun, Shawn and I would belt out terrible One Direction songs while Jordan complained about how we were ruining classics.

"Seriously you guys should stick to art and leave the singing to me." Shawn and I just laugh because we know her singing isn't any better than ours.

"Do y'all want to stop for food now?" Jordan asked and we agreed to take the next exit to get some food.

"Cool this place has WiFi," Shawn says.

"You should post that picture I took of you Maya we might not have WiFi for a few hours after we eat." I decided I would I'm the one who kept track of all the pictures this week. I open my Instagram and post the picture.

Liked by harrystyles, Jordammmn, and 786 others

mayajones_artist spring break road trip
Credits: @Jordammmn

Comments:

Jordammn we about to turnt up this week

shawnmonroe this week is going to be lit

harry_angel you're so pretty

1dfangirl omg harry liked again

artgeek23 gorgeous

harrystyles have fun love

harry_angel ^^aw harry

1dboy does harry have a crush