"That makes sense." Wendy said.

"So what are we going to do?" Rogue asked.

"It's as Hibiki said. We need to find Ichyia." Kagura said.

"Kagura's right. Ichyia has tones of perfumes he carries with him. One of them could prove useful." Jenny said.

"We need to find him first." Lily said.

"How are we suppose to do that?" I asked.

"With curves." A voice said behind me. 

I turned around and slapped Natsu. Then I saw behind him was Hibiki.

"Hibiki!" Jenny said as she ran to him.

"How are you here?" Kagura asked.

"When you guys blasted that whole in the wall I gained my magic back I was able to create and archive magic shield." Hibiki said.

"I'm sorry what did you just say?" I asked him.

"You want to find Ichyia you have to bait him. And to bait him you need curves." Hibiki said.

"Erza!" Levy yelled.

"That would work but at the moment Erza is as mindless as Ichyia." Hibiki said pointing to Erza wondering around.

"What do we do now?" Wendy asked.

"One of you will have to be bait." Hibiki said. With that Levy and Wendy took a step back and sat down.

"Ichyia knows I belong to Hibiki so i'm out." Jenny said as she sat down next to Hibiki leaving Lucy, Yukino, and Kagura.

"Ugh I don't like this idea." Yukino said.

"Me neither." I said.

"Tell me about it." Kagura added. 

"I could help." A annoying voice said.

"What are you doing here I don't remember calling you!" I yelled at a certain Lion.

"I'm sorry I just had to come." Leo said pushing his glasses on his face.

"Go back!" I yelled.

"Sorry next time call me." He said.

"You little-," Yukino covered my mouth as fast as she could.

"What is your idea?" Kagura asked.

"Why don't all three of you try to bait him." He said. With that Kagura regret asking that question.

'15 Minutes later. Lucy was wearing one of her swim suits while Yukino wore her swimsuit and Kagura wore a short skirt and a bra.

"Do we have to wear this?" Me, Yukino and Kagura asked looking down with pale embarrassed faces.

"It's fine. Now go get that perfume." Jenny said pushing them out from behind the rocks.

Natsu's POV

Uh it's Lucy. Why does she always wear that swim suit to seduce people.

Sting's POV

Yukino can't go out like that. She can't seduce people. I mean she probably could because of what she's wearing and how beautiful she is and she is very attractive- I forbid it.

Rogue's POV

Kaguraaa. I've never seen her like this. Wait is that just a bra. What the hell does Jenny think she's doing. 

Kagura's POV

Sting's face was a shade of pink looking at Yukino and Rogue as if he was trying not to pass out. Natsu seemed fine. I wonder how many times he's seen Lucy like that.

"Alright let's go." Lucy said as we walked down close to the hotel.

"So Hibiki said he would shield us from him so we could take the perfume right?" I asked.

"Yes." Lucy replied.

"What happens if we get the other zombies attention?" Yukino asked.

"Rogue, Natsu and Sting will come with Frosch, Lector and Happy." I told her.

"Alright." She said. We began inches from were we are suppose to act seductive.

"How seductive can you be?" I asked them.

"I little." Lucy said.

"I don't know." Yukino said.

"Well let's find out." I said to them.

"Ichyia!" We called to him.