"That's great, just great! Where could the damned blood sucker possibly be?!" Shinya angrily stated. The hard journey they took just to dangerously find themselves in vampire territory was truly a scarce for all twenty four knights. If they got spotted or scented even once, there'd be no mercy at all.

"It's better if we just return to Emerald, general, safety first, remember that, there's no possible way he'd leave Asuramaru unattended," Luke sighed. Shinya shook his head, rubbing the top of his head, gripping his white hairs in anger.

"The sword will have to wait than, King Guren will be angry but it's not like it's worth finding Mikaela and getting into another fight with them, it would surely start another war for sure," Shinya explained, "too bad I couldn't get Yuuchirou's present."

"You humans are way over yourselves," a voice intruded. The brave knights all turned heads, catching eyes with the beautiful pink haired maiden. Shinya's eyes widened. He knew that face. He knew it very well.

The old ruler of Tepes. Krul. He quickly slipped his sword out, clutching it tightly, aimed towards her dead heart.

"Queen Krul," he growled, "we meet again." Krul smiled sadistically, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Did you really think, even if my son were here, you'd be able to steal Asuramaru again? It's truly not happening. That heap of faith clutched to your hearts will never come true, especially since Mikaela is now King. Oh, but don't worry, lowly humans, if you'd like to know where my son is, he is on his way to Emerald Kingdom right at this moment, getting ready to kidnap Prince Yuuchirou of Ichinose," she giggled. Shinya stood atoned by the sudden words that pierced deeply in his heart.

Kidnap, the prince? The innocent, now sixteen year old prince? The boy for whom Shinya cared for since birth? No, he wouldn't allow.

"Nights," Shinya growled, eyes suddenly glowing a deep blue, "run."

~

"YUUUUUUUUU!!!!" A voice screeched. The voice of a familiar maiden from whom was known as the beautiful Mitsuba. Her blonde locks dropped over Yuu's forehead as a challenge to tickle him. Luckily, the plan was accomplished as Yuu furrowed his eyebrows in frustration.

"Geeeeez, Mitsuba," Yuu smiled, touching her soft cheek.

"Tis your birthday, prince booty," she giggled, flicking his forehead. Yuu mourned, not from the sudden pain inflicted on his head but more from the words that escaped that beautiful mouth of his assistant. He truly did hate birthdays. They were nothing but a nuisance, in his opinion. It's just a year closer to death. Yuu shrugged, sitting up as he rubbed his cheek.

"Prince booty?" Yuu questioned, "your lack of insults truly is getting tiring dear Mitty," he chuckled. Mitsuba stood astonished words escaping his mouth. Mitty? It had been so long since he had called her by her given pet name; she loved it.

Mitsuba blushed, growling as she jumped off Yuu's king sized bed and to his closet.

"You should get ready," she admitted, cleaning her throat, "your father is waiting downstairs to greet you your birthday." Yuu stifled his body, sighing. Mitsuba was always the one whom was the first to greet him his birthday.

"It's quite cold today, what is it, fall?!" Mitsuba complained as she rustled through the piles of clothing, in search of the breakfast outfit that the maiden of clothing assigned her beloved prince. Yuu chuckled.

"October to be exact, as if you didn't remember my birth month, Mit, how despicable of you, I️ ought to fire you," Yuu huffed.

"But you won't," Mitsu pointed, "now get your ass up and go shower, I️ prepared a bath for you, can't keep you waiting, Birthday boy, you got lots to do today after."