Chapter 1- History Class

Annabelle's POV
A small smile appeared on my lips. I lay still on my bed as my dads wrestling theme song started to play. I sat up stretching before grabbing my phone to answer him.

"Hey dad." I rasp out as I moved the cover of the bed sheets off me and sat on the edge of my bed. "Hey princess. Haven't heard from you in awhile. Something wrong kid?" He asked as I walked towards the bathroom. "Nothing wrong Dad just had a lot of projects to do and all that boring shit." I mumbled as I started the shower.

"What time is it over there?" He asked. I left the bedroom a looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand. "About 6:30 in the morning." I told him as went into my walk in closet to pick out my outfit for the day.

"Woah... and over here it's 8:30 in Ohio." He said as I can imagine him looking out the window scratching the back of his neck.

"Is it snowing?" I asked a bit excited as I went back to the bathroom to brush my teeth. "Not yet kiddo. How's school?" He asked as I heard a blinking noise on the other line sounding like a turning signal. "Good." I mumbled as I spat out the bubbling fume of the toothpaste. "No boyfriend?" He asked without hesitation.

I giggled as I started to take off my pjs. "No dad. No boyfriend." I smiled as I put him on speaker and place my phone on the sink. "Good. Cause if you do. Me and the boys would have to scare him off and maybe beat the crap out of him if he hurt you." He said his Dean Ambrose mood coming out of his voice. "Not unless if I get him first." I smirked putting in shampoo in my hair.

"That's my girl." He said as I heard perfect silent of the other line telling me that he stopped driving. "Anyways, hope you have a nice day in school and I'll call you back later." He said as I washes off the shampoo.

"Okay. Good luck in your match tonight." I added as heard him smile. "I'll make sure to win for you princess." He said opening the car door then slammed it close.

"As long as your having fun then it really doesn't matter Dad." I told him putting on conditioner before washing it off. "And tell uncle Joe and Colby I said hello." I added making him chuckle.

"Sure thing kiddo now get out of the shower, get dress and go to school." He said. "And no skipping classes!" He added before I could hang up on him. I groan but nodded. "No promises." I said then hung up.

I sighed once I finish with showering and put on the clothes I pick out before going to the garage.

'Which one to pick?' I thought to myself as I look around to see which one I want to arrive in school in

'Which one to pick?' I thought to myself as I look around to see which one I want to arrive in school in. I smiled as I grabbed the key to my motorcycle.

 I smiled as I grabbed the key to my motorcycle

Time skip

I parked my motorcycle and got off as I place the keys in my pocket. I sighed again as I felt people staring at me. 'The boys better be coming over soon.' I thought to myself as I looked at the school.

'Hope there's no fights today.' I added walking towards the school as I looked down at my schedule memorizing every class.

Once I looked up I accidentally bumped into another girl. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry." I said to her as she gave me an awkward chuckle.

"It's fine. Um... Do you by any chance know where the office is?" She asked shyly as I looked at her. Judging by her posture she's new from here and is very awkward most of the time.

"Yeah. You new here too?" I asked walking towards the front office is. "Um... Yeah." She mumbled making me smile at her.

"Same but I was here last week I came from Las Vegas. Since my Dad is pretty much on tour because of his job I wanted to move somewhere where it rains." I told her.

"Wow. Um... I'm from Phoenix." She said as we both turned a corner. "Is it really hot over there?" I asked as I stop at the front door. "Yeah. I don't know how I'm pale though." She said moving a strand of hair over her ear.

"The names Annabelle Good." I told sticking out my hand for her to shake. "Oh, Isabella Swan. But I prefer Bella." She said shaking my hand as I gave her a soft smile.

We both went to the front and the lady gave Bella her schedule. "Looks like we have the same class after lunch is over." I told her reading it.

She smiled faintly and nodded as I took her to her first class. "If you want I can met you here and take you to the rest of the classes." I told her as I lend agent the wall.

"Yeah, sure." She smiled making me smile back at her. "See you after class then." I said walking away to my first class History.

Time skip

I stared out the window not really paying attention to anything. I smiled as I saw William outside with my wolf Lucifer.

"Miss Good if your so interested in something else I want you to tell everyone what you know about the Civil War." The teacher said as I heard giggles. I glared at the group of girl making then shriek in fear.

"The Confederate lose agents the Union. Abraham Lincoln was the Commander-in-Chief of the Union Army. Jefferson Davis Commander-in-Chief of the Confederate. Ulysses S. Grant is the Union General. Robert E. Lee is the Confederate General. The Battle of Gettysburg that ended the war in July 1 to July 3 in 1863." I told him.

"The south wanted to separate with the north because of slavery but mostly because the south believe we should have a stronger government." I said waving my hand around as I felt people staring at me in shock.

"The war ended in Spring, 1865. Robert E. Lee surrendered the last major Confederate army to Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Courthouse on April 9, 1865. The Northern armies were victorious, and the rebellious states returned to the Union" I said as my eyes landed on the boy next to me who held a faint small smile.

"The North won the war and they freed slavery and passed down 3 out of 27 in the amendments. Number 13. The United States Constitution abolished slavery and involuntary servitude, except as punishment for a crime. Number 14. Addresses citizenship rights and equal protection of the laws, and was proposed in response to issues related to former slaves following the American Civil War. And number 15. Prohibits the federal and state governments from denying a citizen the right to vote based on that citizen's, race, color, or previous condition of servitude." I said naming the 3 out of 27 amendments in the top of my head.

Everyone went silent making me smirk as I looked outside. It drop once I couldn't see them there anymore. "Anything else?" I asked coldly looking at the teacher. "Good job miss Good." He said trying to recollect his thought and started teaching the class again.

"You really do know most of the Civil War." The boy next to me said. "That's nothing. That's just barely scratching the surface of it." I said shrugging as I looked at him with a soft smile.

He has honey blonde curly hair and golden like eyes mix with black. He has ghostly pale skin like my friend William but William is a death dealer.

"I'm Annabelle Good. But I prefer Anna." I told him sticking out my hand for him to shake. "Jasper Whitlock." He said as I heard a hint of southern in his voice.

"Major Jasper Whitlock?" I asked titling my head as my smile widen. He was about to say something only to be cut off the bell. I quickly grabbed my things and looked at him.

"Its nice meet you Major." I told him quietly as I left letting him stand there in shock. I quickly made it to Bella class and took her to the next one as we talked about our home and what it was like.