War at first sight.

Comenzar desde el principio

We hear thunder as we all head back to camp, hiding from the storm. It storms late into the night when I'm the only one in camp still up. I just couldn't sleep that night.

The storm raged on with thunder banging like a drum and lightning flashed like the sky was taking pictures. It reminded me of when Jackson and I were younger and I would go into his room and hide from the storm.

He always protected me. But that was then. I could take care of myself now. I walk over to the table and grabbed the letter Peter wanted me to have. I open the letter and read it.

Dear Luna,

By the time you read this, I will be gone, but know that I did it for you. I might not be the most well behaved boy on the island, but I always keep my promises. And I promise you will have a perfect life. Luna, I love you with all my heart and I only want the best for you, even if it means giving up my life for yours.

From the day that I saw you, I knew I would love you till the day I die, and it was true. You might not have trusted me back then, but now I can look at you and I know you trust me. I love how I can talk to you for hours and the conversation never dulls. I love that you are so good with Cassie and the boys.

I love your smile and how you're so clever. I love that you see the good in me. I love when your lips are on mine. I love that you love looking at the moon and the stars and making stories from them.

You're the reason I wake up every morning. I know you will be a good queen. Please don't let my death get in the way of your bright future. I love you Luna, with all my heart. May you live the great life that I wish I could give to you.

        -Peter Pan.

I look at the sleeping boy with tears in my eyes and smile. I summon a small enough chest in my hand and put the letter in it. I take my moon necklace which was across the table and put it in the box.

I see something across the floor and I see the black arrow, broken in half and thrown across the floor. I walk over and grab the two pieces and put them all in the box. I summon a lock and lock the chest.

I walk over to the bed and tuck it under it, placing an invisible spell around it. Getting into bed, I wonder what I would do if I didn't save Peter. And with that thought in my head I fall asleep.

I wake up around noon to see Peter isn't there. I take out my braid, brush it, and tied it back into a braid. I walk out to the camp where everyone is having lunch. I see Hunter with his head down glaring daggers at me.

I just ignore him and walk to the table. The camp was a mess with leaves every where and fallen trees. I was just about to reach the table when Jack comes up to me.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Okay, so what did Peter want to talk to you about?" I ask.

"He just wanted me to tell him more about Luke since your never told him about him."

"Makes sense."

We get to the table and I meet Peter at the end. Peter got me a plate already. I sit down and start eating, when Peter told me something.

"Hello love, sleep well?" He smiles.

"Yeah." I say with my head down, with my braid over my shoulder, blocking my veiw of Peter, mostly.

He looked at me, and I look up at him.

"Luna, a group of people have come onto the island."

"Is that a problem?"