Chapter 1.

"It's so long," I groaned, looking at the line infront of me of people exiting the plane.

"Thats what she said," giggled Amy from beside me.

I shot her a death glare and tried to hide my smile. She caught my glare and straightened up. "Lighten up a bit Vye!"

"We're stuck in AUSTRALIA for summer break," I said, "And it's not even summer here! It's freaking winter!"

"IT'S AUSTRALIAAA GIRLLLL. THE HOME OF CUTE BOYS, AND…KANGAROOS?"

I giggled and shoved her arm playfully as we made it out of the plane.

Let me tell you a bit about myself. My name's Violet Evans. I'm 16 years old. My best friend, if you didn't already notice, is Amy Chawford. She's older than me in a couple of months but we think exactly alike. Our personalities are a lot the same, but we look nothing like each other.

We're both 5'6''. She has an amazing body that's been tanned to perfection. Her dark hair hung beneath her shoulder and she had beautiful big brown eyes.

Me on the other hand, had light brown hair that hung in waves and curls that reached my waist. I'm insecure about my body, but I work on make it acceptable. I have light brown eyes and long lashes. I don't find myself pretty or anything, but whatever.

Amy & I got our bags and made our way out of the airport. As I was putting my passports in my tote bag, someone bumped into me as all the contents of my bag fell onto the ground. I winced and bent down.

I heard the person curse under his breath. "I'm sorry," the male voice said with an Australian accent as he bent down too.

"Forget it," I said as I picked up the black iPhone and handed it to him. I took my black iPhone and stuffed it into my bag.

"I'll go get us a cab," Amy said, leaving me and the stranger alone. Even though I couldn't see her, I knew she'd be smirking.

The boys handed me my passport and my wallet. I couldn't help blushing when his hand brushed against mine, sending chills down my body. I stood up and my breath got caught in my throat. I saw his face more clearer and he was gorgeous.

He has warm brown eyes that matched his brown hair that was swept to the side under a beanie like mine. He had a diamond earring on his left ear. I didn't realize I was staring until I felt my cheeks warming up.

"Thanks," I mumbled biting my lip as a lock of my hair fell in my eyes. He lifted his finger and tucked it safely behind my ear.

"No problem babe. I'm Jai."

The way he said 'babe' made me blush even more. I hope he didn't realize it. I opened my mouth to reply but instead Amy replied for me.

"VIOLET!"

"I'm Violet. Sorry, I have to go," I said turning on my heel.

He grabbed my wrist and turned me towards him. "Where are you staying?"

"Melbourne," I mumbled.

A smirk tugged on to his lips. "See you around babe."

He leaned in and left a kiss on my cheek as I bit my bottom lip and looked down.

I grabbed my purple luggage and dragged it behind me into the cab.

She smirked as we got in. I gave the driver the address and turned to her. "Shut up."

"Are all Aussie boys that welcoming?"

I rolled my eyes and shoved her. I pulled out my phone from my tote bag and pressed the home button. Except it wasn't my background image. It was the background image of the boy I just met, Jai.

______________________________________________________________________

Yes I'm in love with the Janoskians. Yes this is a Janoskian Fanfiction. Yes I love you if you love the Janoskians too. Hehehe:')

Anyways a Vote+Comment would mean the entire universe. Jai to the side-->

Thank youuu. Love you lots.(:

-Violet. x