That made Luna mad, because she unsheathed her new dagger and threw it so it cut Hunter's leg, who bent down in pain, cupping his wound. The wound was about 5 inches long, and dripping blood. Covering his hand in blood.

"Are you crazy!" He yelled, looking up at Luna and I, who had a proud smirk on my face.

"No, I'm protesting myself." She says darkly.

"In my camp, you need to prove you are strong and can protect yourself. Because the stronger boys prey on the weaker boys." I tell them.

"Felix, lead them to the camp for lunch, and watch out for Hunter." Luna warns. He nods and swings his mace over his shoulder as the boys follow him, Hunter limping after them, glaring at Luna. Luna goes to collect her dagger, washes it off and walks toward the forest as I catch up to her.

"That was amazing." I praise.

"You really think so?"

"I know so."

"Hunter's gonna be a hand full."

"Well, we've delt with boys like him before, how is this any different?" I ask.

"I'm gonna head back, I'm starving." She says, lifting into the air. I take to the skys after her. We arrived at camp where we see Lost Boys at the table eating. Luna and I took our places at the head of the table. There was muffins, fruit and grape juice for lunch.

"I'll be right back," I say standing up and going to get some juice. I come back to see Hunter and two other new recruits by Luna.

"Look at me, I'm Pan, do this, do that. Don't kill each other." Hunter mocks. The other boys laugh at this.

"They say Neverland is where you can be free and have fun, how are we supposed to do that when Pan has all these dumb rules, I don't know what you see in that guy, Luna. He's just a dumb, stupid Lost Boy like all of us."

"What was that?" Luna asked smirking, noticing my presents behind the boys, who had no idea I was there. Hunter leans in close to her and kisses her on her cheek for a short time then leans so his mouth is right next to her ear. I wanted so bad to rip out his heart but I wanted to see the boys reactions when they saw me.

"That Pan is a dumb, stupid Lost Boy like all of us, he isn't special, and neither are you, powers or not." He whispered just loud enough that I had to strain to hear it.

By now all the boys at the table have heard what Hunter said and were now looking at him darkly.

"Is that really what you think of me?" I ask, behind the three boys. They all turn to me with surprised looks on there faces. The first two take off while Hunter looks at me, not afraid of me.

"Yeah, and what are you gonna do about it, Peter."

All the boys were now looking at Hunter, weapons at the ready and prepared to kill Hunter on sight on my command. I summon a fire ball and launch it at Hunter, who quickly ducked out of the way. He runs on the table and I launch two fire balls at him, ons above him, and one below him. He jumps and twirls right between them. I was about to throw another when Luna interrupted.

"ENOUGH!" She yelled flaring her beautiful wings and making a powerful wind, that knocked a lot of boys down. It stirred the dirt on the ground and made it fly, which made me put a foot back to prevent myself from falling over and cover my eyes to block the dirt from them.

She glared at me, who still had a fire ball in my hand, and looks at Hunter, who was about to attack me. She looked at us for a moment then flew into the sky toward the beach. Creating another big dust storm. I put my fire ball away and flew after her, but before I did, I looked down at Hunter and warned him.

"Don't move." I snarl, and flew after Luna. I saw that she landed in the middle of the beach, throwing rocks at the water and mumbling to herself. I flew down to her and landed right behind her.

"I remember this spot, this is where I first brang you to Neverland." I chuckled. I noticed she didn't respond.

"Hey, everything okay?" I ask gently, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm fine, I just... can't get something out of my head." She says, laying down on the sand 

"What is it?" I ask, sitting next to her, my hands on my knees.

"In my first vision, when Chris walked in, he said something to you."

"What did he say?"

She closed her eyes and looked up at me. I could tell she was holding back tears. She sits up and takes a deep breath.

"That you never should have brought me here, that you were in that mess because of me." She says looking at me, tears glazing her eyes.

"Let me tell you something." I say caressing her cheek. She closes her eyes and smiled at me, leaning her head in my hand.

"If I thought it was a mistake to bring you here, you wouldn't be here."   

She looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes. It was peaceful until she bent over and screamed with pain. I look at her, worried. She was in a trance. I could see she didn't have her moon necklace on. She had the necklace with my pipes on it. She came out of the trance and looked at me, with fear all over her face.

"What is it."

"Jack and the boys are in trouble!"

We get up and run to camp only to see a normal camp. No one was dead... yet.

"What did you see Lun-."

"Well, well, if it isn't Jackson." We hear someone say. We look and see a red head with a sword in his hand looking at Jack. Jack looks at the said boy and his eyes immediately darken.

"You!" He shouts, pointing his staff at him.

"Who is that boy?" I ask, puzzled as to how I don't know my own Lost Boy. He must have come in with Hunter's group.

"Luke."