I slip into bed with her and snake my hands around her. Her body immediately loosens when I do this.

Her wings wrapped around us, pulling me in closer. I chuckled and kiss her on her lips and close my eyes. I didn't realize how tired I was until then. I was just about to fall asleep when I felt someone come on the island. But it wasn't one person, it felt like six people.

Ingoring the thought, I fell asleep with Luna in my arms. The next day I take my time to wake up, and let Luna sleep in. I walk outside to see a normal day, Lost Boys training, boys getting ready to go hunt. Everybody seems to have forgotten last night. I walk out of camp and try to go find our guests. Because if they were on my island, I needed to know why.

*****
I come back at noon, not finding the intruders. As I'm walking back to camp, I see Luna and Felix on the beach, greeting the new Lost Boys and telling them the rules. Luna still had her Lost Girl outfit on from the previous night and her wings folded in behind her like an eagle.

I walk toward the group of 14 boys, carful not to make any sounds as I sneak up on Luna. The boys jumped as I grabbed Luna from behind. She gasped as she quickly and swiftly turns around and almost cuts my neck with her dagger, her wings outstretched and flaring with her eyes narrowed. Felix just looked at me not surprised. He had a look that said to not do that again. With the blade inches away from my throat, Luna relieses who I am and sheaths her dagger.

"And that boys, is why you never sneak up on a Lost Girl." She says, turning back to the boys.

"Are there any more Lost Girls on the island?" A boy with hair a little darker than mine asked. I knew he was asking to see if there was any competition with my Luna. As if he even had a chance with her.

"No there isn't, just me." She tells him. He looked happy that he thought that he could have her, but he didn't show it. I could only see it in his eyes because I could read his like an open book. 

"So, what, are you like Pan's girlfriend?" The same boy asked.

"Let's make something clear, Luna is Pan's. You touch her you die, you hurt her you die, you kiss her, you die, you threaten her, you die, you harm her you die, you flirt with her, you die, you mess with her, you die. You talk back to her, you die. Do I make myself clear?" Felix asked.

"Little over protective, don't you think?" The boy from before asked.

"What's your name?" Luna asked the boy.

"Hunter."

Luna forms her hand in a 'C' shape, lifting Hunter in the air and choking him while he clawed at his throat. Trying to get free.

"Now, if you want to talk smack to Peter or I, you'll face the consequences. And trust me, Peter's not as lenient as I am." She explains darkly, dropping Hunter and leaving him gasping for air.

"Now we have 3 rules. First is the biggest one. You never, ever call him Peter. Only I get to call him that. If you call him Peter, you either die or get thrown in the cage. Depending on his mood. Next is lieing. Do not lie to either Peter, Felix or I. Depending on what you lie about, you could risk death. Lastly, is don't disobey any orders they you get."

"Normally you won't get killed, you just get involved in one of his games. And trust me when I tell you this. You don't want to get involved in his games. They aren't what you think. Follow these rules and you shall be alive for at least the next day. Any questions?"

"Yeah, why do we have to call him Pan, but you get to call him Peter, is it because you're a girl?" Hunter questions, with a few boys snickering behind him.