Chapter 5: Rooted to the past

Start from the beginning

"I'm going, too"

"No, Tsuna, it can be dangerous." Protested Yuki

"I will just observe, and you know that you couldn't persuade Rin-nii to not go, so you can have me look after him."

"But-"

'Oh, it looks like I have to use it.'

Then in the next moment Tsuna looked at his Yuki-nii, with his puppy eyes while tilting his head.

Rin and Yukio blushed, they couldn't resist their little brother's cuteness.

"Ughh....Fine. But you two have to do exactly as I say. Understood?

""Yeah!""

"So where are we going?" Tsuna asked,

"Nowhere, with this, *holds a key high*, the supplier's key, we could go to the aim. This key can be possessed by only qualified exorcist."

"Another key, huh~" Rin sighed

"You have your owns, don't you? You should take care of your keys, they are valuable. So we should go" with that he opened the door with the key.

●○●○●○●

"Wow, we are so high!" Tsuna and Rin gasped.

"So that key is similar to a portal?"

".. This academy is very important base for exorcist, so thanks to the Chairman's power, it protected from the more powerful demons by the charms, barriers and labyrinths. The keys can make a shortcut, so you won't run into a trap."

"Oh, so that clown not just your average clown..."

"Don't be rude with Uncle Mephisto, Rin-nii"

"Hai-hai.."

While talking, they arrived to a traditional-looking house.

"Well, I'll be heading in to buy a few ton things. So could you wait for me for a minute?"

"Can't we go in?" Asked Rin

"This shop is for exorcists and above. I won't be away long"

Yukio started to climb the stairs when he turned arround halfway.

"Don't wander arround and don't touch anything, Nii-san. Tsuna, please keep your eyes on him."

"I am not a kid.../Hai, Yuki-nii"

'Stupid Yukio, he treats me as a little kid, just watch, I'll make you say "please help, Nii-san" one day...-hm?'

"Tsuna, look, there is a gate, let's go!"

"Wait, Rin-ni-"without finishing, Rin dragged his otouto in front of the metal gate.

Across the gate laid a very beautiful garden with a large variety of plants and flowers. It was so peaceful.

"Woow, beautiful.."

"I agree... hm, there is somebody"

Rin and Tsuna looked carefully. They saw a girl, in a kimono, gardening the plants while laying on his knees. Rin was mesmerized, so he didn't notice that he touched the gate.