Telling Emmett! and wait a date!

Emmett P

Emmett P.O.V

As I saw the sun rise I looked at Angel who was still sleeping cuddled against my chest. It had scared me seeing her in the condition she was in last night. What ever happened nothing more will hurt Angel if I have any say.

Leaning down I placed a soft kiss on her head causing her to sigh and shift closer. I smiled thinking about making her breakfast wondering if she'd like it.

"Emmett." I could hear Alice call me from downstairs. Slowly easing out of Angel's arms I went downstairs.

"Yes Alice."

She smiled bouncing in place. "Come on I have everything ready."

"What?"

"Your making breakfast in bed for Angel."

I couldn't help but chuckle. "Your amazing Alice."

She pulled me into the kitchen I saw Esme cutting some ham.

"But what do I make?"

Alice laughed "Her favorite of course. Ham and Cheese Omelet, tenderloins, and butter toast."

"Thanks Alice."

I moved to the island helping Esme. I admit I have no clue what to do but Esme having cooked for Bella an a few bake sales knew how to cook.

Within twenty minutes the food was done. Esme came over an kissed my cheek.

"We are all going hunting we'll be back soon."

"Okay."

As they left I place the plate on a tray with the saucer of toast. I filled a glass of orange juice I placed it on the tray. Deciding agaisnt running I walked upstairs.

Sitting the tray on the table I leaned over and gently kissed Angel.

Angel P.O.V

I felt coolness against my lips. I had a feeling of who it was. With a sigh I leaned up taking his lips in a quick deep kiss.

Settling back I opened my eyes smiled. "Morning Emmett."

"Morning my Angel."

I moved sitting up against the headboard. "What you doing?"