World Shifting upside down!

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

As I opened the door Cassie was there smiling.

"Hi Aunt Cassie."

"Hello little Angel Wyatt or should I say Angel Cullen."

"Aunt Cassie!" She laughed an hugged me.

"I'm glad your happy sweetie. Now go sit your bag down an come to the den everyone's almost here."

"Okay." Running upstairs I dropped my bag on the couch an plugged in my phone. I couldn't wait till tomorrow. I was gonna get the pictures printed up an make a small scrap book. I may even make one for Bella, and probably Alice.

Kicking off my shoes and pulling off my jacket I went back downstairs. But as I neared I heard Uncle Matt fussing with a voice that sounded familiar.

"They deserved to know Matt we are friends."

"Dax you were specifically told not to say anything to them. We would talk to them when the time was right."

I heard a new voice. "If it involved the heir apparent then we should be informed." His voice was so deep I could feel it go down my spine.

"Well as her guardians we decide that."

Guardians? They were talking about me? I leaned my head closer hoping to hear more.

Arm suddenly wrapped around me lifting me up. "Well, well what do we have here?"

Whoever held me walked into the den. "Matt I didn't know you had mice here. I found this one being sneaky."

"Put me down!"

"I would do what she tell you." I knew that voice, I turned an smiled. 

"Colton!" Finally wiggling free I ran to Colton hugging him. "What are you doing here."

"Here for the clan meeting."

I stepped back. "Clan?"

Matt smiled. "You were never without family Angel. Colton here is our cousin."

"Really?" I couldn't stop the smile. "What's your power?"

Before he could answer a deep voice interrupted "It is rude to ask that." Now I was close I could hear a hint of Irish accent.

I turned to the voice seeing a man in his twenties stand with another man beside him.I guess they would be considered handsome but for the arrogance clearly written on their face.

Matt sighed "Angel this is Kameron and Torrian  Draakul. Their friends from Ireland."

"So no kin to me?"

"No."

I smirked. "Good."

There was a booming laugh from the man who carried me in. "You have fire."