La Push

The next morning I awoke with a smile. Yesterday was so much fun. Hang on how did I get into bed?Getting up I looked out the window and smiled again seeing it was sunny and actually warm. Perfect day for La Push.

Going into the closet I grabbed my Brown beaded halter top one piece bathing suit thinking I may go to the beach. Pulling on my capri's I grabbed my flannel top and shoes.

After getting dressed I grabbed my one shoulder pack putting my wallet inside along with my phone before grabbing my zombie folding knife and stuffing it into my pocket

After getting dressed I grabbed my one shoulder pack putting my wallet inside along with my phone before grabbing my zombie folding knife and stuffing it into my pocket. Heading downstairs I smiled as Aunt Cassie put a plate down.

"Morning."

"Morning. So what's your plans today."

I sat down "It is pretty today so I am heading down to La Push an then maybe looking for a job around here."

"Good idea."

I quickly ate before looking at Aunt Cassie. "Aunt Cassie how did I get into bed last night? The last thing I remember was playing a video game with Emmett Jasper and Alice."

Cassie smiled "When we got here they were just leaving. You had apparently fell asleep so they tucked you into bed and left."

I blushed thinking that Emmett put me to bed.  Finishing my breakfast I kissed Cassie's cheek before heading out to my car. Getting in I headed out toward the reservation.

As I neared I saw a little shop on the side outside was a few animals. What was this place? Pulling in I got out and looked around the up to the sign that read 'La Push Farm & Feed.'  A feed store? It reminded me of a summer job I had once. 

Going in I smiled at the man behind the counter. He was an older man with slightly graying hair.

"How may I help you?"

"I was just wondering if you were hiring someone part time?"

He crossed his arms "I could use some help during the week in the afternoon."

I held out my hand "I am Angel Wyatt I just moved to Forks and I have worked in a feed store before."

He laughed at my enthusiasm "Well Miss Wyatt I am Harry Clearwater."

"Hang on. The Harry Clearwater who is famous for his fish fry?"

"How did you know?"

"My uncle is Matt Wyatt the deputy."

Harry's eyes widened "Yeah I remember him saying his niece was coming to live with him."

I leaned against the counter "Yep... So about the job do you need reference."

Harry belly laughed "I'll tell you what how about a trial run."

"Alright."

"Good you can work the counter and look after the store."