Company

Angel P.O.V

I pulled into the garage and quickly went inside finishing the burger that I was eating. Feeling the need to relax and be comfortable I ran upstairs to my closet and quickly changed. Pulling on my favorite pair of baggy pajama bottoms and my Jurassic World top.

As I put my dirty clothes up I realized that the top showed over over an inch of skin on my waist

As I put my dirty clothes up I realized that the top showed over over an inch of skin on my waist. Maybe this wasn't smart. Would it be to weird when they come over. I heard a knocking jolting me from my thoughts. With a smile I ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey guys."

Emmett smiled picking me up and giving me a bear hug. "Hiya Angel."

"Hey Alice, Jasper."

"How was shopping?"

"Good I got the shelves I needed an I'm ready for some gaming."

Emmett rubbed his hands together. "Then come on lets get this done."

Once Emmett finally put me down Alice bounced up wrapping her arms around me laughing. "It's good to see you again Angel."

"You to Alice." When she back off I smiled at Jasper. "Don't I get a hug from you?"

Jasper laughed before slowly stepping forward and gently wrapping his arms around me.

I couldn't suppress a sigh. "Jesus Jasper I am not a china doll. I'd like a proper hug."

With that said I wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a quick hard squeeze ignoring the pain that flared up in my wrist.

Pulling back I went to move when a cold hand touched my arm. "What happened here?"

I turned to see Jasper looking at the bruise darkening my wrist. "Oh it's nothing."

Emmett stepped forward and encased my wrist in his big hands. I closed my eyes sighing before looking up at him. "Thank you poor circulation. Your cold hands feel soothing."

He gently rubbed a thumb over the bruise. "What happened?"

"Nothing."

"Angel please we know you are lieing."

I looked down at my feet before I felt a hand go under my chin lifting it. Alice was now at my side a hand on my shoulder. I looked up into Emmett's golden eyes as he whispered "Please."

Biting my lip I sighed "There was a small confrontation when I went shopping."

Jasper stepped forward his whole body now ridged. " What confrontation?"

"As I went to leave a couple of guys come up to me wanting me to come be their company. When I said no and tried to leave one of them grabbed my wrist twisting it before making me turn to them."

I could see Emmett get very angry it was as if his eyes darkened. He looked like he was having a hand time controlling his anger. Reaching up I laid my hand again his cheek. "Emmett. Please calm down. I know your angry about it but I am fine. Not to mention those idiots won't be messing with anyone anytime soon."