yuri🌹; but then again

yuri🌹; that would be such a cliché

yuri🌹; wouldn't it

the television turned off, and he heard luca coming down the hall. yuri sighed, and let his coat slide off his shoulders and onto the bed.

yuri🌹; i've got to go

victor🍷; no you don't

yuri🌹; my boyfriend is coming

victor🍷; your boyfriend

victor🍷; who fucks other people

victor🍷; and who you don't love

victor🍷; come back

yuri🌹; it's late

victor🍷; god

victor🍷; i can see the teasing smile that's on your face right now

victor🍷; i love you

victor🍷; you know i love you

victor🍷; so come back

yuri🌹; i can't

victor🍷; jesus christ

victor🍷; after everything

victor🍷; after celestino trying to kill you and a fucking heroin overdose

victor🍷; i can't have you because you're with somebody else who fucks other people

victor🍷; i don't fucking understand

yuri🌹; because

yuri🌹; even though luca sleeps with other people and i know it

yuri🌹; it hurts less than being with you

victor🍷; don't

victor🍷; don't say that

victor🍷; baby don't say that

"yuri?"

victor🍷; baby answer me

yuri🌹; i've got to go

victor🍷; yuri

yuri🌹; bye x

victor🍷; yuri

"what are you doing?"

yuri slipped his phone back into his pocket, and his finger started messing with the silk longing of his coat on the bed.

"talking to someone," he said, and luca smiled, before he leant down and kissed yuri's mouth.

"i love you," he murmured against yuri's open lips, slipping his tongue into his mouth. "hm, i love you."

yuri managed a smile, and stood up, smoothing down his jeans and too cold in only his honey-coloured tee.

"you don't want to?" luca said, from where he was now sitting on the creased sheets, hazel hair in his eyes. "you too tired, baby, huh?"

yuri could see that a text that had flashed up on his phone. he knew it was from victor, but he couldn't make it what it said.

"yeah," he sighed, brushing dark hair away from his face. he realised that luca had never stroked his hair before. "yeah, i'm tired."

"where've you been?" luca asked again, standing up and stroking yuri's bare arm with his knuckles, before he slipping his hands around yuri's waist and stared sucking at his neck.

yuri wouldn't have minded him kissing his lips, but he didn't want luca kissing his neck. not after victor nikiforov had done so only an hour before.

he could still feel victor soft, slightly chapped lips on the warm, tender skin of his neck, and it didn't feel right with luca's there instead. yuri leant back a little so that luca had to move away, and his looked at yuri with eyes that showed that yes, he wanted sex, and no, he wasn't going to stroke his hair and hold him against him whilst he cried.

"what's wrong, baby?" luca asked in a murmur, stroking yuri's check, lips shining in the dark of the bedroom.

"i - "

he leant down to kiss yuri again, and yuri let him, because no, he wasn't going to go back to victor nikiforov - even if he did love him - and because yes, he wanted to feel like he had someone to want him, that luca wanted him.

but he didn't want luca to use his lips. not that night. not just yet.

"ok," yuri murmured against his lips, before moving forwards so that luca sat down on the edge of the bed. yuri avoided a kiss, and knelt down so that his head was between luca's legs. luca smiled at him, muttered a "god, you turn me on, baby" and started to undo the fly of his jeans.

and yuri did what he did, and thought of victor's lips on his neck the entire time, even when luca moaned his name, and his lips were on yuri's, and yuri was facing the headboard of the bed again.

victor🍷; you left that yellow book here

victor🍷; you want me to give you a cliché, baby

victor🍷; on page 98 the corner is turned over

victor🍷; i read that page

victor🍷; and to me

victor🍷; you are the light spreading out over the sea