Fight(16)

It was Math class, honestly one of my favorite classes. I went to my locker, Richie was already there with a small smile. No bruises or cuts on his face.

"What happened?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"When Henry took you."

"Oh, nothing..." He said with a soft smile.

"What did he do?" I asked again, "What did he want?"

"He didn't want anything, nothing happened, it's okay." He chuckled softly kissing my forehead and wrapping his arms around me.

"Seriously Richie. I want to know..."

"Nothing." He told me, why won't he tell me?

"He asked me not to say anything." He whispered in my ear. He planted another kiss on my jaw line.

"Since when do you care what Henry says?" I asked.

"Just forget it, okay??" He asked with annoyance.

I got my stuff from my locker feeling kind of ashamed. He doesn't have to tell me everything, but I feel like something bad is going on and I don't want anything bad to happen or for secrets to come in between us..... It has to be bad if he's hiding it from me..... I walked to math class, Emma and Bill were talking on their way to whatever class they're in.

The entire math class was kind of boring today. I already understand how to do absolute value inequalities.... It really isn't hard.....

*RIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG*

Everyone grabbed their stuff and left the classroom. It was finally free time/study hall. The last thing of the day.

I went back to my locker to put my stuff away when I noticed someone. Lily Faux. Her and Richie were talking when suddenly her lips were on his. Greta was right, he really did make a move on her.... Apparently enough of one for that to happen. I ran out of the hallway as fast as I could. I have to live with him, I'd almost rather live with Greta, at least she's honest. Even though Lily is her friend... I stormed outside and sat down beside a tree pulling my pocket knife out of my bag. I almost always have it around. I stabbed the tree repeatedly out of anger carving the bark off. Richie really was cheating on me and Greta was right.

"Hannah!" Eddie shouted stopping me. I turned to him and he came over to me. I was still sitting on the ground.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, just fucking great." I muttered.

"What happened?"

"Richie really was cheating on me...." I muttered.

"What do you mean?"

"I just fucking watched Lily and Richie fucking kiss!" I snapped.

"Wow...." He sighed. "C-Can you stop stabbing that tree, you're starting to freak me out."

I rolled my eyes and put my knife back in my bag.

"This is fucking bullshit." I snapped.

"M-Maybe it's just a misunderstanding." Eddie stated. Near the school wall was Greta and her friends, Lily among them. Along with Emma. Bill was just coming out the door, he waved to her. Emma waved back but was immediately yelled at by Greta. Been there done that......

"He's actually a really sweet guy!" I heard Emma defend.

"Him, really?" Greta snapped rolling her eyes, "He's trash."

"But he isn't Greta, and if you can't see that. I'm sorry...." She yelled running over to Bill. They started talking again. Bill smiled and linked arms with her as they walked over here.

"H-H-Hey Hannah, Eddie." Bill smiled.

"Hi." Emma smiled cheerfully. Greta stormed over here.

"How can you be around these Losers?!" Greta snapped.

Emma looked down in shame. I've been there so I figured I might as well defend her, plus I'm pissed. So it was either out of anger or out of the small amount of kindness in my heart. You decide which. I stood up, Greta's black eye still clearly visible and would probably last a few days.

"Get the fuck out of here, before I make your eyes match." I growled. She glared at me.

"Let's go girls." Greta said sassily. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and then the girls glared at me before walking away. Lily stayed behind.

"Guess your boyfriend is a good kisser." She smirked.

"Guess you and Greta are gonna be twinning tomorrow." I smiled brightly.

"Wha-" She started, but before she finished her sentence, I popped her a good one right to the face.

"Think twice before messin with me, better leave now before I get even more pissed." I threatened. She held her face and started crying before getting up and leaving. The sounds of her muffled cries echoed as she went to the school, I'm guessing she was going to the nurse.

"Th-Thanks for defending me." Emma said softly, I ignored her. If she's anything like her sister, I really don't want anything to do with her.

Richie came outside walking right passed Lily.

"What the hell happened?" Richie asked. "What's wrong with her?"

"What's wrong with who? You're second lover?" I snapped.

"You saw.... Listen, it wasn't what it looked like." He said trying to put his hands on my face.

"Don't fucking touch me." I snapped.

"Guys, can you give us a few minutes, alone?" Richie asked the group. They all nodded and left.

I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him.

"Babe, can you at least give me a chance to explain?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm, tightly.

"Richie I-" I started.

"Let me explain." He said gently. I scoffed and leaned against the tree waiting for him to begin.

"She was the one who kissed me, I pushed her back, you should know by now that I would never ever. Do anything to hurt you like that." He said, I turned my head away from him, but he gently turned my head to look at him again.

"I love you, I really do." He said, "but you should've at least talked to me before immediately assuming I was cheating on you."

I glared at him.

"Greta already told me you made a move on her, so how the fuck was I supposed to know?!"

"Fucking ask me!" He snapped.

"Yeah, let me walk up to you, hey are you cheating on me? What no. Oh, okay thanks. Seriously Richie?" I snapped back.

He just glared at me for a moment before running his hand through his hair.

"Exactly." I snapped with sass.

"Can you just stop? Seriously." He snapped.

"Fuck off Richie!" I yelled, I grabbed my stuff and went back into the school. I only have to get through study hall.

*

After the school day ended, I was not going back to his house. This day just couldn't get any worse could it? Of course it could, of course it could. It did....

I'm running out of ideas!! Writers block is probably coming soon! Message me ideas peeps!