Well House(9)

"Stan?" Eddie asked, we all turned around. There in the doorway was Stan.

"Stan, we all have to go." Bill said. Richie put his hand in mine lacing our fingers together.

"B-B-Beverly was right. If we split up like last time, th-the clown will kill us. One by one." Bill said causing Richie to squeeze my hand tighter. "B-B-But if we stick together, all of us...... We'll win..... I promise."

Stan came through the door and walked beside me. I gave him a small reassuring smile. We went to the basement, where the well was. I was scared, but I took a deep breath and calmed down slightly.

"Hey Eddie, you got a quarter?" Richie asked trying to lighten the mood.

"I wouldn't want to make a wish in that fucking thing." Eddie said.

"Beverly?" Ben shouted down the well... Her name echoed down the deep well.

"How are we supposed to get down there?" Mike asked. We used a big rope, made sure it was sturdy. Bill was going down first. Eddie went next, his arm was wrapped in a cast.

"I'll go next." I said.

"I'll go next." Richie said, then he looked at me.

I nodded, "I'm after Richie."

Richie got on the rope, I went right after him. He looked up at me.

"You only wanted to go before so you could look at my ass." I teased him.

"Duh." He said in response with a little grin, I was petrified, but we were going to defeat this fucker and find Beverly. Ben was above me. We made it into the small little tunnel.

"You alright?" I asked as Stan got into the tunnel, now Mike needed to come down.

"I'm fine." He answered. Then we heard Mike scream.

"Mike!" We all began yelling, "Mike!"

Then over the edge looked down a face.

"Bowers!" Richie said in fear, Henry's face was covered in blood. He was laughing weird.

"Hannah, come on." Henry commanded, his eyes dark.

"Henry, stop please." I begged him.

"Come up here." He commanded. I grabbed the rope so I could see him better. He yanked the rope up, the only thing I could do was hang onto the rope for dear life.

"Hannah!" Richie screamed.

I was out of the well. I grabbed Henry's throat and pinned him up against the wall.

"Stop!" I screamed at him, he was more muscular, and much stronger than I was. He grabbed my arms and pushed me back, I fell back into the well, my fingers gripping the edge.

"Hannah!" Richie's voice cracked.

Henry grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

"Home, now!" Henry commanded.

I went to Mike's side.

Henry grabbed my wrist and took me by the well. He held both my wrists and tied them together with the rope despite my fight and struggle. The rope could only go so far.

"You didn't listen to what I told ya did ya?" Henry asked Mike getting closer to him. "You should've stayed out of Derry, and far away from my sister." Henry growled getting closer and closer to him.

"Stop!" I screamed at Henry struggling against the rope. He ignored me.

"You're parents didn't, and look what happened to them." Henry said knowing what happened to Mike's parents. "I still get sad everytime I pass that pile of ashes. Sad, sad that I couldn't have done it myself."

"Henry!" I screamed tears threatening to spill. Mike grabbed his weapon, but Henry stopped him and they fought. My brother much larger than him. I stood on the edge of the well.

"Henry! I will jump!" I shouted, Henry stood up looking at me with fear written in his eyes. Henry came over to me slowly.

Mike ran at him.

"Mike no!" I screamed, Mike stopped in his tracks.

"Hannah, don't you dare." Henry pleaded as tears welled in his eyes.

I got closer and bent my knees ready to jump.

"Leave, I won't jump if you leave." I told him. Henry held his hands up and walked out. Mike untied my wrists.

"I should've killed him."

"I would've killed you all!" I growled, "Every last one of you!"

I grabbed his throat and held him over the edge of the well with major strength. What the hell am I doing?

"Hannah, don't do it!" I heard Richie yell from the well. What the hell? Why am I doing this?

"Kill them all, Kill them all, kill them all, kill them all, kill them al-" I heard a voice saying, I screamed and yanked Mike away from the well, we both fell backwards.

He put the gun thing to my head.

"What the hell was that? Why the fuck did you just do that?" Mike demanded. Why did I do that?

"I-I don'- I don't know what just happened." I choked out. Then it turned again, what has he ever done for you? Henry was right, he didn't belong here.

"Kill them all, kill them all, kill them all, kill them all, kill them all, kill them all." A voice chanted. More and more people shouting it. I hit the gun thing and kicked Mike.

"Get the fuck out of this town!" I shouted.

"Hannah!" I heard people scream from the well. Richie? I got lost, why was Mike on the ground?

Mike pushed me back.

"Mike, what are you doing?" I asked in confusion, "Aren't we trying to stop IT? What did I do to you?" I cried out. Why? What's going on?

Mike held me out over the well, his hands on my throat.

"Mike?" I asked. Mike lost his footing, I fell screaming.

"Hannah!" I heard Richie scream from above me, why did he push me?? I continued screaming as I hit the side of the well and continued falling. I hit the wall again and everything went black.... HELP ME!!!!!!

Hoooooooollllllllyyyyyy crap! What just happened? Why did Hannah try to hurt Mike, where is Henry now? Is Hannah going to survive? Or was I lying before when I said I wanted to continue? Maybe the next chapter is----. Guess you'll find out ;) This chapter is short, sorry.....