Caught (7)

We made it back to his house, I was crying. My fingers hurt, I was scared, Victor scared me, Henry hates me, my only real family member hates me!

We went into Richie's house, I felt like a wimp for crying, but I couldn't help it.

"It's okay, Hannah, I've got you. I'm right here." He whispered as we stood in his doorway. My face was buried in his chest, one of his arms around me. He used his other to close the door, my bag slung around his shoulder. After a few minutes, I was done crying. My breath was a little shaky, but other than that I was okay. He picked me up bridal style and carried me up the creaky stairs and into his dark blue room. He sat me down on the bed and sat next to me. I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around him. He did the same to me.

"Hey, It's alright." He said softly. We sat there for a few minutes in comfortable silence.

"D-D-Did you s-s-see the clown?" I asked shakily.

"When he got on the roof I did." He answered still holding me. "How are your fingers?"

"I think they're fine." I told him.

"Let me see." He said softly, gently taking my hand into his. He gently pressed onto my fingers and I gasped. It hurt, they were probably just bruised.

"I think they're broken." He stated.

"They're fine." I told him starting to take my hand away.

"No, they're broken." He stated again.

"Call Dr. Eddie." I joked, he laughed a little.

He pulled out his walkie talkie.

"Hey, Eddie. You there?" Richie asked pressing the button, he waited for a response.

"Yeah, Here." Eddie stated.

"How do you tell if someone's fingers are broken?" Richie asked.

"Uhh, what did you do?" Eddie asked.

"I didn't do anything, I think Hannah's fingers are broken." Richie stated.

"How?" Eddie asked.

"You don't want to know." Richie answered.

"Did you sit on her hand or something fatty?" Eddie asked.

"Shut the fuck up, how do I tell if they're broken?"

He started explaining.

"Okay, they're not broken." I stated.

"Nope." Richie stated, he gently took my fingers and kissed them.

"How cheesey." I teased.

"Always." He smirked.

"You need to shower or something?" Richie asked.

"Are you implying that I stink?" I asked teasingly.

"No, but your face is covered in dirt from the..." He trailed off, I knew what he meant, the well house.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"First door to your left." He told me giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. I went into the bathroom and peeled my clothes off. I turned on the warm water letting it drench my body. When I washed my hair, I saw all the dirt from today wash down the drain. I cleaned my body, rinsed my body and hair off and then shut the water off. I dried myself and threw my clothes on. I was wearing the jeans I had packed because I was in a rush and forgot sweats. I put on a black t-shirt that I grabbed from Richie's room because I knew he wouldn't mind. I walked back to his room throwing my bag with my dirty clothes on the ground.