I already know about Jungkook and his gang bullying Yoongi. In fact, Yoongi's dad and my dad used to be friends before Yoongi's dad passed away. So, we used to have time and hang out with each other. Eventually, I found out about all the bullying that was going on. I think that the only people who know about this are obviously Yoongi, Jungkook and his gang, and me. 

If I tell him that Yoonhee is now dating Jungkook...then god knows what will happen! Yoongi will go psycho again!

As much as I want to take my revenge, I can't help but save Yoonhee. It's for the best.

Me:

Ah, she's dating someone new?

Sorry for lying, Min Yoongi-ssi. But I had to do it.

Min Yoongi:

Yeah, you didn't know?

Me:

No, I didn't

Min Yoongi:

Oh...sorry for bothering then.

Min Yoongi:

Thanks, anyway

Me:

Np

I set down my phone, sighing that I had to lie, but also feeling proud that I likely saved two lives.

So, in reward, I wrapped a blanket around me as I began watching my favorite drama, Hwarang.

---

Yoonhee's Point of View:

All I could describe as my day was boring. I finished all my homework, and I had no one to hang out with. And, it would be very awkward if I texted a friend that I haven't talked to in years out of the blue. Sigh.

Wait. Maybe there's one person I could talk to. 

Me:

Jimin?

Jimin:

Hi Yoonhee!

Jimin:

Wow this is the first time we've ever texted

Jimin:

How are you?

Me:

Good! You?