Chapter Seven

*Cassandra's Point of View*

Steven and I were walking around the ship. He was a genuinely good humoured guy. He was everything any woman could ever want. Kind, respectful, witty, smart, talented, and loving. Not even to mention handsome. He was still trying to adapt to this new world around him and I respect him for not being bitter about it. We turned a corner laughing about how Thor would play dress up with me when we were younger.

"Ah owww," someone shouted.

"Hey," Steve said walking into the laboratory.

"Hey," Tony said snidley, "blueberry, " he offered. Steve pushed the bag away.

"Is everything a joke to you," Steve snarled.

"Uh funny things are," Tony said brushing Steve off.

"Threatening the lives of everyone on this ship isn't funny,"Steve retorted, "no offence doc," he said his eyes sofenting.

"Its okay. I wouldn't have come aboard if I couldn't handle pointy objects," Bruce said stealing a glance at me. "Ah Cassandra, is there anything you can tell us about this thing," he said with a wave over the septor.

His voice filled the room. All I had to do was look at the item to know what it was. The septor posesses the one who believes they are in control of it. So this septor was posessing Loki. "He shouldn't even have this. I imagine the Chitauri gave it to him. May I," I asked to pick it up. Bruce nodded. I put on a glove sitting on the counter just in case and picked it up. I felt a surge of power course through out the septor. This wasn't Loki doing all these things. This septor and whoever supplies the power is doing this.

"Its bothering these two isn't it," Tony said placing a hand on my shoulder. I shook it off. I placed the septor down and gingerly took the glove off and placed it back on the counter.

"Okay who in this room is A: Wearing a spangly outfit and B: Of none importace," Tony attacked Steve. Steve looked to the point to about to tear Tony's head off. Instead Steve stormed out of the room.

"Well aren't you a pleasant ray of sunshine," I hissed and rushed past Tony towards Steven.

"Steven! Wait up," I called after him. He stopped and looked at me with an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry Cassandra-" he started.

"Don't worry about it Steven," I comforted him, "for what its worth...you are worth a hell of a lot more than Tony is."

He looked at me confused. "How so," he asked.

"You are more important because even with everything you've been through all that you've seen, all you've had happen to you, and all the deaths you've seen you still have a heart of gold. You see the world through your own eyes and you do not let anyone change your perception of it. Most importantly you have a breathtaking personality that makes you easily likeable, " I finished my answer.

"Wow. You really think I am all that," he asked, a blush creeping up his neck.

"Steven I know your all that and so much more," I smiled, "now how about that adventure." His hearty laugh echoed throughout the hallway.

"Sure," he said extending his muscular arm towards me. I linked my arm through his and off we went on our, soon to be problematic, adventure.

-------------------------------------

A/N: Hello all! If none have you noticed I have been trying to make Bruce and Steve a little self-conscious because that's the way I see those two. It also adds fluff for Stassandra and some friendly moments for Brucey and Cassy.