Be Mine

Some steps aproacched you as you were sleeping so innocent and calm. Your breath slowly dancing on your chest up and down.
You were so drown on your sleep that you didn't pick up your phone buzzing countless times, you were just too far from the reality.

Jimin's POV :
His heart didn't rest since you said "I love you.." on your last text.
His hands sweating while he waited his parents to sleep so he could sneak out. He needed to see you. He needed you look into your eyes and listen that from your lips.
It was pretty late at night when he finally could run to your door.
He got the password memorized on his phone note, and since you didn't answer his calls and doesn't open the door when he hit, he went in using the password you gave him last week.

"Aish... She's that drunk?" He stepped in front of you sleeping."Wonder if everybody left already..." He turn his head searching around the house.

"Why she has to be so cute? I mean...look at this innocent face. I can't stand it, how does she writes all kinds of perv things with this angel face?
Damn, I wanna take her just like she writes about me... I must make her mine. Only mine! " he thought.

-

You felt some presence close to you and your eyes were forced open by some rest of consciousness.
You startled when you saw a man shape standing before you.
"omg!" You manage to whisper getting full awake.
He giggled.
"Are you being a bad kitten and not answering daddy's calls?" He knees in front of you.
You gasp covering your mouth.
"Ji-Jimin!" You smile and jump on him hugging him. You both fall on the floor with your sudden move, Jimin under your as he laughs.

"Whoa...guess you weren't lying you missed me huh?" he teases.

"I did..." You hide your face on his chest and he pets it.

"So...who's those guys?"

"Just friends. Long time friendship!" you face him with a drunk smile.

"I don't like them touching you." He frowns.

"But they are just my-" he cuts you
"shut up"...

His hand comes down your chin and bring your face closer. He pecks your lips gently. "Be mine..Y/N" he stares you into your soul.

You feel breathless and your heart doesn't help you as it beats so fast.

"I'm yours since the first day you touched me... " you whisper hoping he wouldn't listen.
He smirks.

Jimin gets up rising you with him by your hand. He sits on the couch, bringing you over him.
Your head still dizzy by the alcohol effect make you just follow his lead.
He sits you over him, legs spreaded, facing him

His hands travels from your lower back to your waist grabbing it tight.
"Y/N... " he whispers on your ear. "I'm so hard already..." He forces your hips down, grinding you on his bulge.

You hiss between your teeth, feeling your core boiling and he still did nothing to you.
You trow your arms around his neck, bringing your face closer. He stays still, waiting for you.

As soon as you reach his lips, he grabs your nape hair tight, pulling your face away in a sudden move which cause you to frown and whine, you really wanted to kiss those plump lips.
He smirks.
"Kitten, you're too impatient..." He releases you.

"Undress..." He pulls you away from him making you stand.

"What?" you reply.

"Un-dress". He touches his back on the couch, crossing one leg above the other leg knee, resting his arms on the backrest.