"Sweat" Dreams

The next morning came slowly as a turtle and you couldn't sleep not even one single minute. Your mind was messed up. The last conversation you had he warned you to be ready for today...
"What about today? Damn it." You thought brushing your teeth staring yourself on the mirror.

Your phone biped and you took it.

"Kitten, wear some good lingerie today. I'm bored. Need some action
Park Jimin, your master."

You choked with the tooth paste.
"What the hell..." You murmured still not believing. "Thats what he mean? AISH I'M SO STUPID" You block your phone, finish brushing yout tooth fast.

*~*~*~*~*~*~AT BIGHIT*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You rushed to your office, nodding to Jollie that was already waiting you at the door.
"Ms Y/N, Jimin passed here and left you this"
You widen your eyes.
"What could "Jimin-ssi" be planing this time?" You joke trying to hide your nervousness.
She laughs. "I think he likes you, Y/N...that's why he bullies you like this" she chuckles.
"Shut up!" You laugh. Still nervous.
You get the little box from her hand and head to your office.
Your door was glass so you could see Jollie on her table and the rest of the crew office.

*Something like this*

You had window blinds, for some privacy, so you decided to close them and sit on your chair.
Jollie knew that when you close it, you don't want to be bothered.
You placed the box over the table, watching it afraid to open.
"Park Jimin..." You whispered.
Took you some minutes to gain courage, but you reach out and grabbed it.
It wasn't big, was more like smal- medium size. Black, with a red ribbon.
"Aish...couldn't you be more discreet?" You murmur.
With trembling hands you decided to open.
You gasp covering your mouth when your eyes matched the box content.

*Ohhh yes Jiminieee*

Also, there was a note.
"Kitten,
Wear it for me today when we meet. I need to feel inspired for the comebacks
-Your Master".