Chapter 9

(Taehyung POV)

Jimin and I don't talk anymore. He still hangs out with Jungkook but not me. I can hear them laugh everyday from my lunch table. I do envy the two but mostly because I wish we were still friends. Jungkook still talks to me but only to tell me who is coming over to my house. He kisses me too, and even if there is no love between us two, at least there is lust. I love him. I wouldn't just give my body for him but my whole life. I did lose two friends because of him, Jimin and Jin. Jin was the other friend I had who occasionally gave me tips on how to be the best the boyfriend. But he left once he found out about Namjoon and me. He began to spread rumors about me the next day but still stayed with his boyfriend. Apparently I'm the mediocre one. 

It's okay if I have no friends, because I have Jungkook and I love him. Having no friends also gives me lots of time to think and I like it, spending time with myself.

I smiled and giggles as I poked the hard cold biscuit on my tray. My life is going well so far in my opinion. I have Jungkook and it makes me happy.

"Anyone sitting here?"

I looked up and saw a pale male with pitch black hair and eyes that made him seem not so friendly. Beside him was another guy who had his arm wrapped on the pale male's shoulder but this guy gave a friendly vibe. He had reddish brown hair with a very particular smile that was shaped into somewhat of a heart. I shook my head and allowed them to sit on my table.

"My name is Yoongi" the pale male said.

"Mine is Hoseok but others call me Jhope or Hobie" the red head said after.

"Mine is Taehyung.. Kim"

"We know" Yoongi said.

"Yup! Everyone in school talks about you. You're the slu'" Hoseok stopped talking when Yoongi stabbed a broccoli from his lunch and shoved it in Hoseok's mouth. He frowned but either way ate the vegetable.

I know what he was going to say but I decided not to comment on it. I just smiled it off and ate the rest of my lunch.

(3rd POV)

Yoongi glared at Jhope which caused the male to feel guilty. He looked over at Taehyung and opened his mouth to speak but Yoongi beat him to it. "Hoseok didn't mean what he said, just ignore him"

Taehyung nodded but didn't say anything. It became akwardly silent and Jhope couldn't take the silence. "Yoongi we should adopt him!" Jhope blurted out then got up and sat beside the brunette.

Yoongi choked on his food and glared once again at Jhope. "Hoseok just shut up for me please, okay?"

"No, I mean look at him" Jhope grabbed Taehyung's cheeks and squished them. Taehyung whined and tried to pull away but the red head didn't let him go. "He looks so cute and innocent, let's take him in babe, please" Hoseok finally let go of Taehyung's cheeks but pulled him into a tight hug. "We must protect him"

"B-babe...?" Taehyung was confused, he didn't remember being in a relationship with Jhope or even accepting his confession.

"Yup Yoongi and I are dating.. it's been what, two years?" Jhope said while looking over at his partner.

"You mean two years, three months, four days, 3 hours 210 minutes, 45 seconds and counting" Yoongi retorted.

Jhope's eyes widen as he was surprised by his boyfriend. "How did you calculate all that?!"

"I didn't, I just tried to show I care"

"Wow... anyways what do you say Taehyung, can we adopt you?"

Taehyung was once again confused. Was Yoongi being nice or no?

Taehyung pushed away from Jhope and stared at the two. "Um I guess-"

"You hear that Yoongi, he's ours now!" Jhope yelled loud enough for everyone, other than Yoongi to hear. Yoongi just groaned and nodded. "We're going to be a happy family"

The three got up and left the lunchroom soon after finishing their lunch, or more like Taehyung wasn't able to eat because of a hype kid who claimed to be his dad.

They spent the whole afternoon together after school laughing, telling jokes, playing in the snow, and cussing at each other, mostly Yoongi. Taehyung learned so much about the two. He learned that Yoongi loves writing and composing music, he also disses people but has a soft and kind heart. He learned that Jhope loves to dance and spreads love and hope everywhere he goes. Taehyung also learned that both of them have connections with Jungkook. Jhope dances with Jungkook while Yoongi writes lyrics and makes Jungkook sing them. Maybe, hanging out with the two would mean getting closer to his Kookie.

"I don't really like that kid, Jungkook" Yoongi said.

Taehyung immediately gazed at his elder. "Why?"

"He gets too cocky sometimes" Jhope answers.

"Yeah and he's claimed some of the songs I wrote as his. I talked to him about it and he apologized but went and did it again" Yoongi continued.

"W-well maybe something bad happened, that's why he's acting the way he is" Taehyung defended then sat up.

Yoongi shook his head and stood up from the bench they were sitting on in the park. "I guess... anyways Hobie we should go home, it's getting late"

Jhope nodded and stood up then held his boyfriend's hand which made a light red tint appear on Yoongi's palid cheeks.

Taehyung giggled and stood up right after them. Jhope offered to take Taehyung home but Taehyung refused so they bid their goodbyes and left their own separate ways.

Taehyung walked through the cold streets while rubbing his hands. The sun was setting and cool winds were taking over. Once he arrived home, he went up the steps and unlocked the front door. The house was dark and solemnly quiet. Taehyung looked around and sighed once he spotted something he had forgotten to take out. The old tree that deadly stood in the corner of his small living room. Taehyung went up to it and took off the decorations and lights. He grabbed the two wrapped boxes from under the tree and set them to the side. He picked up the small tree and placed it outside his house. Taehyung swept the floors and cleaned up the residue left by the tree.

"Getting a real tree for Christmas wasn't a good idea.. I guess" Taehyung mumbled to himself then looked at the two presents. "Why didn't Jungkook or Jimin come for Christmas... we always hang out together" a pout formed on his lips as he sat down on the floor. He played with the boxes till he heard knocks coming from his door. Taehyung quickly stood up and went to go check then opened the door. Hoseok was standing with his head low as he looked at Taehyung with defeated eyes.

"Yoongi broke up with me..." Hoseok weeped then launched himself on Taehyung. The two male's fell back onto the hard floor, one on top of the other. Taehyung could smell hints of alcohol coming from the red head and tried pushing him off.

"H-hoseok get off!" Taehyung whined but his elder just pinned him down and slid one of his hands under Taehyung's pants. Taehyung mewled  and cried for him to stop but the male kept going. Moans and pleas ripped through the thin silence of the solemn house and Taehyung couldn't do nothing about it.