Chapter 5

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open as he awoke from a dream about Jungkook that was now impossible to reach. He blinked a couple of times before bringing himself up from the mattress while using his other hand to keep himself steady. He rubbed his eyes while looking down on his lap and taking off his headphones, he stopped his CD player from playing music and turned his legs and feet towards the floor.  Taehyung carefully rose up from his bed and slipped out a groan. His body felt sore and each step he took was like a knife being jagged into his skin.

Taehyung limped towards his bathroom and stared at his reflection once reaching the bathroom. He touched the bruised area on his skin and winced from the pain. The bruise was dark purple with a hint of red and it covered most of his left cheek and up to the corner of his eye. He tried opening his mouth to speak but a mewl of agony slipped out his lips instead. Droplets fell from his eyes as his sniffles echoed through the cold bathroom.

Taehyung tried to calm himself down then reached for a skin foundation he kept hidden in a medium size box that was pushed all the way to the back inside his bathroom drawer. He had multiple brands and different makeup products hidden. Taehyung would use them to practice on himself so that one day he could master it, and look great for Jungkook. So that his friend would fall for him.

Taehyung sighed as he slowly and gently applied it on his skin, hiding what wasn't meant to be revealed to anyone. Afterwards, he continued on with his morning routine till it was time to leave to school.

Taehyung quickly strapped on his bag then walked out and closed the door behind him. The cool breeze hit his skin and shivered as he walked on the snowy sidewalk. He kept walking then saw the school getting closer each step he took.

After reaching the gate, he felt a strong sharp pain coming from the back of his head. His vision blurred and the next thing he knew, it was all black.

°°°°°

"C'mon Jungkook, his house is just around the corner! Hurry up before he leaves!!" Jimin yelled as he pulled Jungkook towards Taehyung's house.

"Jimin it's cold!" Jungkook whined and struggled to follow, especially when his sneakers were wet and covered in snow.

"Then if you had just listened to me and walked on the ground instead of the ice, your toes would be warm and cozy right now!" Jimin retorted.

"I wanted to have fun..." Jungkook mumbled.

"There's no time to have fun Jungkook. Taehy- oh no you just didn't do what I think you did"

"And if I did?" Jungkook grinned while reaching down for more snow.

"How many times do I have to tell you to respect your eld-Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin yelled.

Jungkook made another snowball between the palm of his hands and threw it at Jimin. He let out a laugh when the ball had landed right inside the shorter's mouth during his nag and yelling.

Jimin spat out multiple curses at the younger while spitting out the snow. He reached down and and grabbed a lot of snow at once. He ran towards Jungkook while carrying the big ball of snow. Jungkook noticed and ran away while laughing.

"Come back here you twat!" Jimin continued to yell and throw profanities at Jungkook.

"I'm telling Jin!" Jungkook yelled back while running and laughing at the older.

°°°°°

Taehyung opened his eyes to an unknown place. There was sports equipment around the room and the only light that illuminated some of the room, was coming out a small window, high up in the wall. He could hear laughter coming from behind the double doors that probably led to the outside.

Taehyung tried to move, but whimpered from the pain that was radiating from the back of his head.

"Help me..." Taehyung cried then the two doors opened to reveal the same guys that left him to die. One of them closed the door and placed bars and chairs on it before rejoining the group of two that were steps closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung looked up at them, scared and timid. He shifted himself away from the teens that were getting closer. Taehyung's back ended up hitting the wall, and his tremulous body began to coil into a ball.

"Why so scared little mouse?" One of them spoke and crouched down in front of Taehyung. "We just want to play a game but we couldn't because we needed one more player... but now we have you, little mouse. Let's play ok?"

Taehyung shook his head and hugged his knees while hoping for the students to leave him alone.

"Hmm? That's a pity, because either way you're playing, whether you like it or not" the student reached to grab Taehyung's shirt, and pull him up to his feet.

Taehyung whimpered at the sudden action and tried standing but his legs felt like threads of string. His heart pounded against his chest and his breath became uneven.

"P-please.." Taehyung spoke up while tears began to stream down his cheeks. "L-let me go"

"Let you go?" The student laughed and  released Taehyung off his grip, making him fall and hit the concrete floor. The student then kicked him straight in the stomach before picking him up again by the collar. "Listen well little mouse, only I give orders in here and if you want me to let you go then you will follow the rules" he glared right at Taehyung's timid eyes.

The boy nodded desperately and averted his eyes somewhere else but got yelled again by the student. "Look at me!... you know what, it seems like you love to disobey my words" the student looked back at the other two that came with him and they nodded. He dropped Taehyung once again then unbuttoned the first couple of buttons to his uniform.

"You're actually quite beautiful little mouse, and I wouldn't mind being between your legs but you just don't understand how to behave... I guess I'll have teach you the hard way.."

Taehyung's eyes widen and he quickly stood up from the ground. His legs took him to the door but was grabbed and dragged to a corner. "Please don't!" Taehyung cried in plea but was only ignored.

"You can scream all you want little mouse, no one is going to hear you"