Chapter 8

"J-jimin.." Jungkook gulped. "It's not what you think"

"It is exactly what i think!! Jungkook what's wrong with you!" Jimin growled in disbelief and headed towards Taehyung. "Tae..." he swallowed in his tears then checked for the brunettes pulse and breathing. Lifting up Taehyung's chin, Jimin gazed over the amount of marks and bruises the latter had. His blood boiled and his anger rose. "JEON JUNGKOOK!!" Jimin got up from his position and threw a punch in Jungkook's direction. The younger's eyes widened as he received the punch directed to him. He stumbled back and hit the wall, making some of Taehyung's picture frames fall onto the floor and break.

Jungkook didn't even have a second to think as more punches were being thrown to his face. Jimin grabbed him by the collar and threw him to the floor. "You disgusting piece of trash!!" Jimin was furious. He wasn't able to protect Taehyung. Jimin would always watch Taehyung cry and cry till the boy would pass out and Jimin never knew why but it hurt, it hurt to see someone he loves feel pain and desolation.

"How could you do such things to him Jungkook!! Taehyung hasn't even done anything to you!! Why should he even deserve this?!..." Jimin gritted his teeth as tears began to fall. He glared at the younger but then decided it was best to attend Taehyung instead. Jimin let him go but raised his arm to hit Jungkook again. Jungkook closed his eyes and waited.... then waited again but instead, he heard a familiar deep voice that made Jimin stop.

"J-Jimin don't hit him anymore..." Taehyung cried and with his broken limbs, he stood up firm on the floor and walked over to the two. He staggered and almost fell once he reached Jungkook, but he kept himself up by leaning against the wall.

"Taehyung let's take you to the hospital alright, you need to get checked up" Jimin went over to Taehyung and tried to help him walk towards the bed.

Taehyung refused and neglected Jimin's help then profoundly sighed. "You should just leave Jimin... Jungkook and I were doing something until you interupted us"

"But Taehyung!! What could you be doing that's causing Jungkook to kick and hit you?!! I mean look at yourself Tae... you can't just let this go... tell me Taehyung, how long has it been since he began to do this to you? Please tell me Tae" Jimin pleaded and his gaze never faltered away from the brunette.

"J-just shut up and leave Jimin, if you don't know anything just leave my house! Stop getting in my business when it doesn't concern you!! I'm tired and annoyed because of you! I don't need you! Only because you came and saw what you saw doesnt mean anything so stop jumping to conclusions for God's sake!!" Taehyung yelled in desperation and sadness when he saw his best friend's tears spilling from the corners of his eyes.

"Fine" Jimin said, and in dismay, he turned around and officially left Taehyung's house.

Jungkook looked at Jimin then at Taehyung, his eyes never left the two until Jimin began to leave. In an instinct, Jungkook ran after Jimin, leaving Taehyung behind. "Jimin wait..." was all Taehyung could hear from the younger as he left.

°•°•°•°

A couple of days passed and it was two days before Taehyung's eighteenth birthday. He was sitting on a chair by the windowsill, watching the fluffs of snow fall down. Taehyung shivered as he only wore a long baggy shirt that reached his mid thigh. His golden skin was covered in deep hickeys and bite barks. His thighs were covered in a white sticky substance from an event moments ago.

"Just don't tell Jin about it and everything will be good" a man spoke in the background and Taehyung just nodded. "How about instead of looking outside, you come help me with my problem?"

"You have Jin, why should I be doing things your boyfriend can do for you" Taehyung responded half-heartedly.

"I didn't pay Jungkook just to get some lame slut.." he went over to Taehyung and grabbed strands of his hair before pulling them.

Taehyung cried and tightly gripped on the male's arms. "Exactly you paid Jungkook not me so fxck off" Taehyung growled while staring back at the male.

"If you want money then here!" He took out his wallet and began to throw bills at Taehyungs. "Now get on all fours!!" The male demanded and threw Taehyung on the floor.

"What makes you think I want your disgusting money!!" Taehyung spat and disobeyed him.

"If you're just going to disobey sweetheart, why don't you just tell me." The male grinned and lifted Taehyung by his waist and arm before throwing him back on the mattress. "That pretty face of yours would sure look fine with some shades of purple..."

○●○●○●○●○

Honestly thank you so much for the 1k+ ><