Prologue

Tasteless droplets of water streamed down the brunet's tainted cheeks. Bruises. Cuts. Scars. Adorned the male's mistreated pale yet lucid skin. His eyes had bags with a decor of purple from countless nights of no rest or sleep. With a tint of light purple and palid blue, painted were his lips. His figure, fragile yet a tragedy of unspoken misery and hidden misfortune. The boy's brown locks served as blinds to hide his lifeless and pathetic face from the life he no longer wanted to live.

If only I was happy...

The boy was tired. He had no one. He just wanted a place to call home but... life was unfair for him, or was it God? If there even was a God, did he hate him too?  His friends were no longer with him and it was all his fault.

The latter opened his eyes and blinked a couple of times. His pupils were enlarged but soon regained it's shape after adjusting to the blinking light. He heard the little creak of the hanging lamp as it swung in the ceiling of the solemn bathroom. It took him a couple seconds to realize he was lying on the cold tiles next to the tub where water droplets fell from the rusted shower head. In his eyes, everything was gray, nothing had color. Not even the maroon stains on his clothes or on the floor.

Abundant tears began to fall again as a surge of events flashed before his eyes.

"Why can't you just die Kim Taehyung?"