-25

(for anyone that reads my other book fire meet gasoline, it may not be updated as quickly as this and hurricane as i have less written for it unlike these books)

"All right, come on, come on, come on!" Isaac shouted as he and Kaleb jumped out of Derek's car, moving to help lift Cora into the car "I got her. Okay, get the door."

"Stiles, let's go!" Isaac motioned for Stiles to get in the car as he looked at the papers in the ambulance, shouting after him as he ran back towards the hospital "Stiles!"

"Come on, we gotta go. Drive, you idiot." Peter told the beta, Isaac shook his head gripping onto the wheel "I can't. Not without Scott or my mom."

"Emilia's not here?" Kaleb looked back to Jason who held Cora on his lap, Jason shook his head "No we can't find her, we thought she was with you."

"She went with Melissa

"She went with Melissa." Isaac informed them, Peter gazed up at the hospital nervously "This isn't good. Come on, you want the Argents dead too? Make a choice! Oh, for the love of God! Go, now!"

Peter saw how Emilia was acting earlier, he only hoped this wasn't the reason she wasn't there with them.

"All right!" Isaac shouted back, starting up the car.

_

"Mom! Mom!Emilia!" Scott ran up to the rooftop in search of his mother and sister, spotting Deucalion stood on the now empty rooftop "Where's my mom and sister?"

"They're gone. Guardians, Scott. If you were with me, I could've told you what it meant. I could've warned you. Let me help you, Scott. Let's help each other. You help me catch her, and I'll help you get your mother, sister and Stiles's father back." Deucalion proposed, Scott turned as Stiles stepped onto the roof.

"Scott. Scott, don't do this. Don't go with him." Stiles begged his bets friend, Scott gazed at him defeatedly "I don't know what else to do."

Scott truly felt defeated, his mom had been taken with his sister, not only were their lives in danger his nephew was too and there was nothing he could do.

"No, there's g... Scott, there's got to be something else, okay? We always... we always have a plan B." Stiles tried to stop him as Scott slowly backed away, shaking his head  "Not this time."

"I'm gonna find your dad, I promise.Tell Derek about Emilia." Scott told Stiles before walking to stand by Deucalion, Stiles shouted after his best friend trying to stop him once more "Scott!"

_

"Hey. Hey. You all right?" Noah asked Melissa as she sat forwards, looking round the cellar "Oh, God, where are we?"

"I don't know. Looks like a root cellar to me, but, uh... she called it something different. She called it a... a Nemeton." Noah informed her, Melissa nodded slowly before remembering what happened earlier "Where's Emilia?"