-7

Emilia sat on the balcony of her bedroom, wrapped in Derek's t-shirt as she leant against the bars ,watching the woods as the moon shone above it.

"What are you doing up?" Derek walked up behind Emilia, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Being back together again felt normal to Derek and Emilia, after last night Emilia almost forgot that they broke up in the first place. They were happy, they didn't need labels or confirmation to know that.

"Thinking." Emilia smiled, turning her body around so she was facing Derek.

"About?" Derek questioned, leaning his chin on Emilia's head as she rested her head against his chest.

"How i finally feel home."

Emilia truly did feel like she was back home again, and she knew she wouldn't unless she was with Derek. Derek was her home, he had been since the movement she kissed him eight years ago.

_

"Get in." Stiles opened the door to Derek's car, moving to the back next to Isaac as Derek ran in.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott questioned, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Damn it, I had him!" Derek groaned, leaning back into his seat.

"Who, the Alpha?" Stiles piped up, leaning forward to talk to Derek.

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up." Derek complained.

"Whoa, hey, they're just doing their jobs -" Stiles defended before Derek interrupted him.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." Derek snapped, Stiles nodded as he moved back to his seat.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Scott sighed, continuing to concentrate on driving.

Isaac's eyes landed on Derek's phone as he pulled it out of his pocket, the only notifications were missed calls from Emilia. Emilia would always be mad when someone missed her call, now that she had no idea where Derek was and he wasn't picking up made her even more angry.

"Oh, you're in trouble." Isaac sang, recognising the caller id popping up on Derek's phone "Since when did you have a phone?"

"Can i not go into work for one day without having to deal with supernatural drama! Derek, you were supposed to stay in the house where i told you not to leave this morning, you know the one where the police have no idea where you are! Not running round the whole town causing a police chase!" Emilia shouted down the phone,  Derek pulled the phone further away from his ear as Emilia spoke loudly.

Stiles and Isaac leaned forward, listening into the conversation as Emilia was talking so loud.

"I had a lead on the alpha." Derek replied, still keeping the phone at a distance.

"Well did you get him?" Emilia questioned, her voice back to its regular tone.

"Almost." Derek started, getting interrupted before he could say anymore.

"I've got to go, go home Derek!" Emilia told the werewolf, hanging up before he could say goodbye.

"I swear, 80 percent of the time she's angry." Stiles mumbled, changing the topic as Derek and Isaac turned to glare at him "All right. How did you find him?"

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott sighed listening to Derek's silence, turning to face Isaac for help.

"Yeah, all of us. Or just them. I'll be back here." Stiles motioned to Scott and Isaac before moving away.