-13

I know it seems silly but I just want to thank you all for the love and support I've received on my books. There's lots going on in my life right now and too see all the support on these books when I'm in a bad place means the absolute world to me. Seeing all the votes, reads and comments truly means everything to me, so thank you.

I think I finally understand what it means when people say how writing is an escape for them, right now writing is an escape for me and I don't know how I would be doing without it.

In total there's 60k (Wow!) reads today, so for all of you that have clicked onto my book

Thank you 💗

_

"I'm saying we need a new plan, because next time, one of us is gonna be too hurt to heal." Derek told the beta, standing by Jason's side as they gathered in the living room.

"Ugh, I get it. We can't save Jackson." Scott sighed.

"We can't seem to kill him either. I've seen a lot of things, Scott. I've never seen anything like this. Every new moon's just gonna make him stronger." Derek explained, his eyes flickering to the calendar hung behind Scott, the red circle on tomorrow's date symbolising the full moon.

"But how do we stop him?" Scott questioned in confusion, furrowing his brows.

Emilia listened into the conversation as she walked down the stairs, finally finished with her Skype meeting.

"I don't know. I don't even know if we can." Emilia told her younger brother, walking in the room to stand with them.

"Maybe we should just let the Argents handle it." Scott suggested, Jason nodded in agreement with his brother.

"I'm the one who turned him. It's my fault." Derek argued, Emilia sighed taking hold of his hand.

"Yeah, but you didn't turn him into this. I mean, this happened because of something in his past, right?" Scott pointed out.

"That's a legend in a book. It's not that simple." Derek denied.

"What do you mean? What are you not telling me?" Scott hesitated, feeling the secrecy between the three.

"Why do you think I'm always keeping something from you?" Derek avoided the question.

"Because you always are keeping something from me." Scott fired back, Emilia rolled her eyes turning to her fiancé

"We usually are." Emilia grinned playfully, Derek let out an annoyed huff turning back to Scott.

Scott didn't realise how much Derek and Emilia were in fact hiding from him, or how much he had forgotten.

"Well, maybe I do it to protect you." Derek defended his actions.

"Doesn't being part of your pack mean no more secrets?" Scott added.

"Nope." Jason chimed in, knowing all about Derek and Emilia keeping secrets from everyone.

"You're not even in the pack, stupid." Emilia glared at her older brother.

Jason laughed sarcastically glaring back at his sister, Jason wasn't part of the pack but he was well aware of the secrets they shared.

"Go home, Scott. Sleep. Heal. Make sure your friends are safe. 'Cause the full moon's coming. And with the way things are going, I've got a feeling it's onna be a rough one."

_

"Mom?" Isaac walked onto the balcony, taking a seat next to the werewolf on the chair.

"Hey." Emilia smiled, gripping onto her mug nervously.