Emilia laughed sarcastically, sending Peter a smile.

"In your dreams." Emilia bickered.

_

"I don't see anything." Derek huffed, turning to Scott in annoyance.

"Look again." Scott motioned to their arms, looking to his sister with a pleading eyes.

"How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are?" Derek questioned, crossing his arms over his chest.

"It's the same on both sides. Exactly the same." Scott replied, pointing at the similar bruises on the girls arms.

"It's a bruise, inflicted from the same person." Emilia started with a bored tone, "It's not a surprise they look the same."

"It's nothing." Derek agreed.

"Pareidolia. Seeing patterns that aren't there. It's a subset of apophenia." Lydia spoke up simply.

"Is she speaking in english or?" Emilia stared at Lydia in surprise, looking to her brother and his best friend for an answer.

"They're trying to help." Scott sighed.

"These two. This one, who used me to resurrect my psychotic Uncle. Thank you. And this one, who shot about 30 arrows into me and my pack who also had a psychotic aunt who tried to kill us." Derek pointed out bitterly.

"Okay, all right, now, come on. No one died, all right? Look, there may have been a little maiming, okay, a little mangling, but no death. That's what I call an important distinction." Stiles tried to lighten the conversation.

"My mother died." Allison glared up at Derek.

"Your family's little honour code killed your mother. Not me." Derek defended himself.

"That girl was looking for Scott. I'm here to help him, not you." Allison argued.

"You wanna help? Find something real." Derek snapped, holding onto Emilia's hand as they tried to walk out.

"Derek, Emilia... Give her a chance. Okay, they're on our side now. Emilia, you know you can trust her." Scott stopped them leaving, trying to at least get his sister on his side.

"I trust her father, not her." Emilia stated, pushing past Scott to leave the room.

Through everything, Emilia still trusted Chris. The two friends hadn't given each other a reason not to and they both want the same thing, safety.

"Well then maybe you should tell her what her mother was actually trying to do that night." Derek glanced back at Scott before following Emilia down the hallway.

Shouting echoed from the gymnasium, Emilia frowned as the gym doors opened dramatically.

"Sister!" Jason grinned, walking out of the gym "I can finally introduce my class to 'Mean Emilia' and 'Scary Derek'."

Jason picked up on Derek and Emilia's mood immediately, their matching scowls said it all.

Emilia and Derek shook their heads, "No."

"Come on!" Jason grumbled, looking over at the couple "Oh, it looks we have a grumpy couple."

"Stop talking." Emilia mumbled, looking up to the ceiling.

"Jason!" Bobby shouted from inside the gym, poking his head out of the doors as he looked for his assistant "Hurry up!"

"You're being summoned." Emilia patted her brother's shoulder, pulling Derek down the hallway away from her brother.