Emilia leaned up, pressing her lips against Derek's, smiling as he pulled her into a tighter hug.

_

"Has my mom tried to call you too? i have loads of missed calls." Emilia held onto Derek's hand as she scrolled through her phone, walking through the maternity ward.

"Something's happened with Isaac. We need to get him out of here." Derek shoved his phone back in his pocket, the werewolves rushing through the halls to find Scott.

Emilia let out a huff, following Derek quickly as he rushed round the halls, reminding him on multiple occasions that she can no longer run in heels whilst carrying a baby. Emilia smiled in relief as they came to a stop, Derek took ahold of Emilia, hiding her behind the wall.

"Wait here." Derek warned Emilia, holding her back as the elevator pinged.

"I know." Emilia nodded, pushing Derek forward as the doors slid open.

"Don't you realise what you're dealing with? I'm an Alpha." Ennis growled at Scott, pushing him back against the elevator wall.

"So am I." Derek announced his presence, smirking at Ennis cockily.

Emilia's breath hitched as her eyes landed on the alpha, moving to hide back against the wall as she breathed heavily. Emilia had left her memories of becoming a werewolf behind her, but seeing Ennis brought them all back.

Derek turned to the teen wolf, "Aren't you supposed to be in school?"

"Isaac!" Emilia ran into the hallway the best she could, attempting not to waddle as she reached the elevator.

_

"Uh, hey, Derek. If you wanna repay back that favor now... There is something you can do for me." Scott told his future brother in law.

Emilia grumbled in annoyance as Stiles dragged her away from Isaac's side, attempting to stop the werewolf fussing over him anymore.

"You got a tattoo!" Emilia tuned back into the conversation, staring at her brother in shock as he ignored her.

"Yeah, I see it. It's two bands, right?" Derek stared at Scott's arm with his glowing eyes, Emilia stood behind Derek scowling at her brother "What does it mean?"

Emilia and Melissa had strict rules with Scott when it came to tattoos, once he was eighteen he could do whatever he wanted but until then no tattoos. It was obvious to Emilia that Melissa had no idea about this, Scott more than likely bribed Lincoln into letting him do it.

"I don't know. It's just something I traced with my fingers." Scott answered, tracing his tattoo on the dust of the chair.

"Why is this so important to you? Do you know what the word 'tattoo' means?" Derek questioned, Scott frowned at his sister, avoiding her gaze.

"To mark something." Stiles answered, smiling at Emilia as she glared at Scott.

"Well, that's in tahitian. In samoan, it means 'open wound.' I knew I wanted to get a tattoo when I turned 18. I always wanted one. I just decided to get it now, to make it kind of a reward." Scott explained, sighing as Emilia spoke up.

"You mean you weren't allowed at tattoo until you were 18?" Emilia butt in, reminding Scott of the broken rule. Derek ignored his fiancée's comment, "For what?"

"For not calling or texting Allison all summer. Even when I really wanted to, even when it was so hard not to sometimes. I was trying to give her the space she wants. Goin' four months later, it still hurts. It still feels like a, uh..."  Scott trailed off, looking up to to Stiles for an answer "Like an open wound."