Exam stress or more? - Nouis (HS+LP)

Start from the beginning

"Harry your never be a bother. If your sick then you need looking after and you know I love babying you and Liam so that makes you anything but a bother."

"I guess." The thermometer then beeped so I gestured for him to lift his arm and I then took the thermometer and let him put his top back on.

"With 0.5 added on your temperature is 101.4." I told him and he nodded.

"Right let's get some meds into you and hopefully your be able to hold them down."

"Doubt it."

"It's worth a shot. If you can keep them down your feel a lot better." I told him and he nodded holding his hand out for the meds. He quickly swallowed down the fever reducer and stomach relaxer and I then kissed his forehead.

"Go to sleep Love, that's what you need most." He nodded and led down curling in on himself and pretty soon he was snoring away.

***
Liam's point of view

I was so stressed. These results were worth half of are A level grades and if I wanted to get into uni then they had to be good. I went to find my dad since he did have a English literature degree but when I asked him he said he was busy and I could hear Harry throwing up, so I'm guessing that was why he was busy.

For some reason the sound of Harry throwing up was making my own stomach flip and I was confused why as normally I'm alright around people throwing up. Clearly the stress is getting the better of me.

"Pops." I said as I walked into the kitchen seeing him cooking dinner.

"Yeah Love."

"Any chance you can help me understand Shakespeare." I asked as I placed my text books on the kitchen table.

"Sorry Love that's more your dads area of knowledge."

"I know and trust me I wouldn't be asking you if I wasn't desperate." I pretty much begged.

"Where's your dad?"

"With Harry I think he's sick I've just heard him throw up." Pops nodded and turned off the heat from whatever he was cooking and came over to me sitting down opposite.

"Alright let's have a look at it then." He said taking one of my books and reading over it.

"What exactly do you need to do?"

"We need to be able to pick out scenes and analyse them. But I can't understand what he's wrote half the time so how am I meant to analyse them." I said starting to get stressed out again.

"Alright calm down. Why haven't you asked your teacher?" Pops asked me and I shrugged.

"Don't want her to think I'm stupid."

"Liam I'm sure your not the only one who can't understand what's wrote I mean it is old fashioned English."

"Why couldn't he have just used normal English."

"This was normal English back in the day." He said to me and I sighed playing with my pen.

"Do you understand it or not?" I asked him really not having the time for him to waste pretending he understands.